more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Andre Schurrle scores against Chelsea

Started by spikey norman, November 30, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

On Sky Sports

Andre saying he might celebrate if he scores against Chelsea and doesn't understand why people have a problem with this.
Can't remember if any of our ex players ever celebrated scoring against us unless you count loan players and Darren Bent scoring for Brighton at the Amex.
We had the last laugh though.

I Ronic

It's either selective memory or senility on my part but I'm struggling to think of anyone whose gone elsewhere and come back score and celebrate it.
That said, you score and you celebrate. I don't have a problem with it.
If Andre scores I hope he does his thing. We want the points and we want a team that believes in its collective abilities.

Jimpav

Quote from: I Ronic on November 30, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
It's either selective memory or senility on my part but I'm struggling to think of anyone whose gone elsewhere and come back score and celebrate it.
That said, you score and you celebrate. I don't have a problem with it.
If Andre scores I hope he does his thing. We want the points and we want a team that believes in its collective abilities.

Adebayor springs to mind, although that was to the away fans.

I can't think of any ex-Fulham that have celebrated at the cottage in recent time .

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: spikey norman on November 30, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
On Sky Sports

Andre saying he might celebrate if he scores against Chelsea and doesn't understand why people have a problem with this.
Can't remember if any of our ex players ever celebrated scoring against us unless you count loan players and Darren Bent scoring for Brighton at the Amex.
We had the last laugh though.

"Darren Darren what's the score Darren?"

filham

Not too interested whether or not Schurlle will celebrate a goal tomorrow but I amm pretty sure all us Fulham fans at the Bridge and in the pubs would make our feeling known.

spikey norman

Would be brilliant if Schurrle scores whether he celebrates or not.

As for an ex player scoring against us and how I would react it would be a case of how respectful the celebration was and who the player was.

For those of you who know your stats was Louis Saha the last ex player to score against us?

Steeeeeeeeeed

The pessimist in me says we might as well celebrate if we get a corner in this game...

Milo

Steeeeeeeeeed

FFCSteve

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on December 02, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
And... He's not in the squad....

Apparently felt a twinge yesterday, so left out as a precaution.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!