watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Lolley

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 02, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

According to Sunday gossip we are after him in January.
From what I saw the other night against Villa,a cracking goal and 4 assists,he looks the part.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 02, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
According to Sunday gossip we are after him in January.
From what I saw the other night against Villa,a cracking goal and 4 assists,he looks the part.
His goal should have easily been saved by the Villa keeper

filham

January a few matches away yet and I really think we need premier league players as not much good is coming from the big money we spent in the summer.

Woolly Mammoth

Joe Jolley would do a dam sight better than some of these expensive imports we are currently suffering with since the commencement of the season, and he and other players from our League would be a dam sight cheaper, and we wouldn't have to wait for them to settle in, because there isn't time for that nonsense. We need players to come in and make an impact as quickly as possible, now that should make sense to anyone who wishes to see Fulham avoid the drop.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2018, 12:30:49 AM
Joe Jolley would do a dam sight better than some of these expensive imports we are currently suffering with since the commencement of the season, and he and other players from our League would be a dam sight cheaper, and we wouldn't have to wait for them to settle in, because there isn't time for that nonsense. We need players to come in and make an impact as quickly as possible, now that should make sense to anyone who wishes to see Fulham avoid the drop.

Not entirely true - as we have seen again and again, English or British players cost way too much just because they are English/British.

Nottingham got Lolley for £1m last January. There was a newspaper article that Watford is interested in him for £5m (no idea if that's true - just a rumour) and Nottingham fans thought he is worth more than £10m. Not that it means anything, but I wanted to say that English players are usually a lot more expensive for no reason at all.