https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri

Started by nose returns, December 08, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawn

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 13, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Quote from: Brawn on December 13, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
I have to say that since Ranieri was the man I wanted to replace Slavisa with, I am so far not disappointed by what I've seen. We have shown green shoots of recovery although we just need to be more consistent and cut out the bad periods. We had one shot on target against Leicester in the second half; under Slav you would have taken a point, under Claudio we're disappointed with one.

Claudio has kept the defensive lineup consistent, which Slav didn't, and is trying to allow a partnership to build at CB between Mawson and AN Other. I was initially in favour of this being Ream, but given his poor performance at the weekend with MLM out I'm not sure I would keep him now. He's made Chambers look a different player at centre-mid.

The fact is that a lot of people, myself included, are now feeling that West Ham on Saturday is a banker for a home win, by which time he'll have outdone Slav's points tally this season already.

Tactically, Ranieri is changing formations during the match: he has a plan B, something Slavisa sorely lacked, even in the Championship. He makes the right subs at the right time as well and the defence isn't showing the gaping holes it did under Slav (Bournemouth in particular).

I'm loving Ranieri's Fulham.

Is this the general feeling? Because I am already nervous and doesn't feel that at all. West Ham are an in form team, and regardless of recent improvements, I feel that a win would be a very good result. I believe that we can definately win, but a decently played draw would be ok in principle. Although I am aware that we need to start picking up points, and hope that we can have that little bt of luck that has been sorely missing so far.

Yeah, sorry, my fault, I was referring to the three West Ham fans I see on a daily basis. All of them think they're going to lose.