watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 Games...7 Days

Started by AnOldBrownie, December 03, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

I wasn't thinking about this, but it's probably why Ryan and Tom were subbed today.   They have to play today, Wednesday and Saturday against Man Utd.   I'm thinking Johansson will also get a lot of minutes in the next two game.

Hopefully Schurrle and Anguissa are back by Wednesday.   

AnOldBrownie

Legs are going to be dead tired on Saturday, and United has way more quality depth.

Schurrle is going to need to play 90 minutes.   I'd also play Anguissa and have Seri sit.   Cairney needs to play 90.   Joe Bryan should start...

Cyrus Christie is going to burn out if he's the only right back option.   

Players looked tired at the end of yesterdays game.    It's going to be a quick turnover for tired legs.

Woolly Mammoth

Adrenaline, Adrenaline and Adrenaline, and the will to win will get them over the line.
They are playing Man U, not the 1970 Brazil World Cup Winning team.
Relax and get a firm grip, they get compensated with a lucrative salary, if a player can't hack it, then they should not have signed their contract.
Although I have a feeling that they are less concerned about this notion of feeling tired than some supporters.
6 out of the 14 players did not even play a full game. 2 of them only played half a game, 2 played three quarters and 2 played only a quarter.
The word tired should be banned from the dressing room.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 06, 2018, 09:43:32 PM
Legs are going to be dead tired on Saturday, and United has way more quality depth.

Schurrle is going to need to play 90 minutes.   I'd also play Anguissa and have Seri sit.   Cairney needs to play 90.   Joe Bryan should start...

Cyrus Christie is going to burn out if he's the only right back option.   

Players looked tired at the end of yesterdays game.    It's going to be a quick turnover for tired legs.

Same for every team and they are professionals so they need to suck it up and get on with it!!

filham

An early goal to give us a 1-0 lead and all players will feel as though they could play all out for the remainder of the match.

Mince n Tatties

All this tired nonsense.
Christ when I was a lad,I did 2 paper rounds morning and night,come home from school lunchtime to go to the shops for my mum (who was in bed ill)and get the groceries.
Back from school afternoon then paper round,then help my sister clean house get dinner on for my father coming home from work.
Then out to the park with pals for couple of hours footie,(next goal the winner).
Clean shoes,mine for school in the morning, dads for his work.
Tired don't make me laugh,pampered football players.
😜

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 07, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
All this tired nonsense.
Christ when I was a lad,I did 2 paper rounds morning and night,come home from school lunchtime to go to the shops for my mum (who was in bed ill)and get the groceries.
Back from school afternoon then paper round,then help my sister clean house get dinner on for my father coming home from work.
Then out to the park with pals for couple of hours footie,(next goal the winner).
😜

Mince you forgot to mention both your paper rounds were up hill.

Never forget your Roots.

WindyCity

Woolly:  "The word tired should be banned from the dressing room."

Amen to that, bro!!!!!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 07, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
All this tired nonsense.
😜

Yes,and all the papers were broadsheets then,bag weighed a ton,no wonder I've always had one shoulder lower than the other.📰📰📰📰📰

LittleErn

All this tired nonsense.
😜
Plus a couple of hours homework before bed!

alfie

All this tired nonsense.
😜
Totally agree, they are professional athletes, can you imagine what they would be like if we went back to the days of no subs.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jimpav

Why all the cyncism about footballers not playing 3 matches in a row?

You only need to look as far as the difference in speed and quality between the Championship and the premiership.

Fitness has never been important.

filham

All this tired nonsense.
😜

Give these players a little understanding they probably have to carry their wages home, 25,000 in bank of England notes every week, heavier than a few newspapers.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 07, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
All this tired nonsense.
😜

Yes,and all the papers were broadsheets then,bag weighed a ton,no wonder I've always had one shoulder lower than the other.📰📰📰📰📰

I thought you had one shoulder lower than the other, due to looking through key holes all these years.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 07, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 07, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
All this tired nonsense.
😜

I thought you had one shoulder lower than the other, due to looking through key holes all these years.

lol.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 07, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
All this tired nonsense.
😜

Give these players a little understanding they probably have to carry their wages home, 25,000 in bank of England notes every week, heavier than a few newspapers.

Your right, I never thought of that, I take back all I said.

Never forget your Roots.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It may have been a different game in those days but in the 1950s/60s they played three games in four days over Easter.
They certainly had to work for the pittance they were paid.

filham

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 07, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
It may have been a different game in those days but in the 1950s/60s they played three games in four days over Easter.
They certainly had to work for the pittance they were paid.
No subs , heavy pitches and sodden leather balls to contend with.

Andy S

Yes an nowhere near the pace of games today

Andy S

I feel sorry for you lot up half hour before you went to bed licked road clean with tongue etc etc and tell people today and they wouldn't believe you. And neither do i