watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player ratings for Chelsea

Started by Sting of the North, December 03, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Overall I believe this was quite a good performance and that we were a bit unlucky to get nothing from this. Along with the Liverpool game I think it's our best game for quite some time, probably since Burnley (missed Southampton unfortunately, so can't compare).

Decent first half, good second half.

Rico: Good game, not at fault for any of the goals and a few good saves. 7/10

Christie: Decent game. Mostly good defending but some really bad passes. Some good runs,but bad end product going forward. 6/10
Odoi: Quite good game overall as always. Covered for Mawson a few times. Partly at fault for first goal however. 6/10
Mawson: Bad defending on first goal, but should of course not have been put in that difficult position. Otherwise steady, with decent passing. 6/10
MLM: Quite good game, maybe a bit suspect positioning for second goal. Doesn't offer much going forward. 6/10

Chambers: Good in tackle, some suspect actions with the ball but also several good ones. Could have scored a few. Man of match for me. 8/10
Seri: Bad start, with lack of awareness leading to Chelsea's first goal. However, both Odoi and Mawson could potentially have avoided/saved the situation. Not really in the game until second half when he was quite good. 6/10

Johansen: Very anonymous game from the Norwegian. For me it was unclear what he was supposed to do. Tried as always, but not much to show for it. 4/10
Cairney: Very good with the ball as always, and the only one that can consistently keep the ball in the offensive third. Looks like he has something to prove at the moment. 7/10
Sessegnon: Failed to have any sort of impact on the game. Just like Johansen it looked like he didn't know what to do, which is unusual for him. 4/10

Mitro: Battled as always, but really struggled to have any sort of impact. 5/10

Ayite: Was lively, and looked to make something happen. Final ball however not of the required quality, and he also got pushed of the ball to easily a few times. 6/10
Kamara: Hit and miss as always, but at least you will notice him. Speed, strength and raw skill is PL level. Decision making is not. Mostly a positive impact this time. 7/10
Kebano: Looked lively, but couldn't really make anything happen today. 5/10