Fulham Tup North

In the Hat  ::pirate:: ::pirate::

Who do you all want!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Milo

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Rhys Lightning 63

Home to Oldham is an excellent 'blood the youngsters whilst still having a good chance of qualifying' game
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

nose returns

Chelsea, brentford, qpr and us all at home... i do not remember that happening before

ScalleysDad

Quote from: nose on December 03, 2018, 08:57:49 PM
Chelsea, brentford, qpr and us all at home... i do not remember that happening before

well they can't all survive the calling for a Saturday 3pm kick off. I wonder who will get moved first?

Nero

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 03, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

well they can't all survive the calling for a Saturday 3pm kick off. I wonder who will get moved first?

Chelsea for tv

grandad

Palace, Millwall, Gillingham, Barnet, Woking & Wet Spam also at home. Busy weekend for the police.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

It will be some terribly boring no win, no TV, no interest, long journey,small crowd draw like Huddersfield away.

copthornemike

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on December 03, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Home to Oldham is an excellent 'blood the youngsters whilst still having a good chance of qualifying' game
Exactly what Oldham will be hoping that we are thinking!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: filham on December 03, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
It will be some terribly boring no win, no TV, no interest, long journey,small crowd draw like Huddersfield away.

I'll have some of what you are taking. It's a terribly boring not likely to make good tele half decent crowd home game with Oldham. A replay might make the tele though.

SP

SP

So, Oldham lose 6-0 last week & sack their manager. Should be a good atmosphere with 4k or so away fans & an obligatory tin foil FA Cup or two. Looking forward to this one, I think we may see more first team players to start than expected.

ffc73

Bizarre I know but I'm hoping for an exciting score draw so there is a replay as I've not been to Oldham's ground

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I read that Oldham were making a day of it and  had sold a lot of tickets which will boost the crowd.
4000?
Somebody agree or correct me please.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 28, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
I read that Oldham were making a day of it and  had sold a lot of tickets which will boost the crowd.
4000?

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/december/17122018-fulham-tickets2/

Nero

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on December 28, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
4000?

The £10 ticket price has probably helped, what football should be priced at

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Nero on December 28, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on December 28, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
4000?

The £10 ticket price has probably helped, what football should be priced at

Exactly!

Bill2

Could be more of them than us, although I will be there. Interesting to see what team he puts out.

SP

Quote from: Bill2 on January 01, 2019, 11:35:07 AM
Could be more of them than us, although I will be there. Interesting to see what team he puts out.

Hopefully around 12K with the cheap ticket prices. I noticed loads of foreign visitors at the last match, don't know if they're interested in the FAC?