Substitutes
12Danny Ward
14Ricardo Pereira
28Christian Fuchs
34Josh Knight
7Demarai Gray
21Vicente Iborra
20Shinji Okazaki
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sting of the North

No Cairney. Makes me less optimistic. Also don't rate Vietto although he had a few decent performances so far, but hope I am wrong.

sunburywhite

No Vardy, Maguire, Evans or Ghezzal
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sarvenpa

I thought he was gonna keep Kamara but not Cairney on bench.
And poff, Vietto is back!
Interesting!

One James stannard

If we want to stay in the premier league then we need to be getting all 3 points at home against these opponents

Lighthouse

Cairney is not really fully fit and has struggled with injury. That may be the reason to rest him as he can't play three games in a week. Just a suggestion. Certainly an attacking looking side. Oh well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

St. Andrews White

Quite like this team although would prefer to see Cairney of course. Looks like a 442, time to see if we can pull it off!

If Vietto doesn't look great I'd bring on Schurrle on at right mid and bring AK up top for his pace

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: One James stannard on December 05, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
If we want to stay in the premier league then we need to be getting all 3 points at home against these opponents
Maddison scored a blinder at the weekend, keep him quiet and that will help.
Cairney on bench is an odd one.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

humussapiens

Strange line up, looks like SJ is still in charge :)  Midfield seems weak, but hope for the best.

ffcthereligion

If Joka picks this it's Slav out.

grandad

Didn´t see this lineup coming. There must be some fitness issues with Cairney & Schurrle
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Quote from: grandad on December 05, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
Didn´t see this lineup coming. There must be some fitness issues with Cairney & Schurrle

Agree, the only reasonable explanation. Still strange not to start as strong as possible. Of course, would have to assume that Ranieri disagrees with me, because I don't believe he's an idiot.

Arthur

Can't see how leaving out Cairney helps us. On Sunday, he shielded the ball under pressure far better than any other player in white. While possession football is no longer the platform from which we fashion victories, it can't hurt to have an even share of the ball.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 05, 2018, 07:02:12 PM
Quote from: grandad on December 05, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Agree, the only reasonable explanation. Still strange not to start as strong as possible. Of course, would have to assume that Ranieri disagrees with me, because I don't believe he's an idiot.

Ranieri is "the tinker man" after all  :dft012:

Woolly Mammoth

I know this may be looked upon as a minor detail, but who is Captain.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: alexbishop on December 05, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
Not sure what to say...
He is doing it the Joka way, wholesale changes, so Joka's method was right then?? If this goes pear shaped tonight as it may well do, it will almost look like match fixing!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

YankeeJim

To me, the only reason to sit TC is fitness. Schurrle, on the other hand, needs to demonstrate he understands tracking back. Course. AK47 doesn't do much of it either but at least he bumps people.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 05, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
I know this may be looked upon as a minor detail, but who is Captain.
I am!! The players all have their iphones with them I am directing them from home from Cornwall via this forum!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)