watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So much better!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 05, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Under Claudio there is no doubt that his impact and defensive philosophy is already taking hold. In his first 3 games in charge we are 1W 1D 1L. We won when we should have (Southampton), we should/could have one against a top 10 team and got a draw (Leicester), and we lost to a top 6 side in Chelsea. In each game we have progressively gotten better defensively. We are more organized, more compact, and we do not *always* play out from the back. Is is a perfect system? Of course not, but it is providing results right now. So long as the lads stay committed and hold onto CR's style, we may not play silky football, but we simply do not need to this season. We need points and to lessen our GD. Survival is simply all that matters, whether we're in 17th or 14th. Right now we are only 4 points behind 14th, and we can most certainly achieve survival. I am frustrated we didn't get all 3 points, we were honestly the better side IMO, but a point will do. We may scrape a win or draw against an unconvincing Manchester United side and then we have two games against West Ham and Newcastle (Min. 4 points needed). Don't stop believing!

Schurrle should start over AK though.   
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"