JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Rambler

The Cravenette

Not even on the bench. Must be injured

GJB

Quote from: Jimpav on December 08, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
Is Chambers injured?

He must be - Ranieri's been singing his praises so I can't see any other reason why he'd not even be on the bench either - very unlucky for us.

@jolslover

STH H3

Milo

No Chambers? Must be injured! Unless rested? Seems unlikely though.

Interesting to see Odoi RB and Ream CB. I have been calling for that for months.. but a bit annoyed it'll be trialled against United rather than Huddlesfield ugh! Skewed results or what..

The Anguissa/Seri partnership is reunited in the centre. Last time they played together in midfield our midfield was almost non existent and there were big central gaps with no pressure on the ball. Let's see how they handle it today!

Neil D

Not sure this midfield has much grit to it.  Don't see Seri as a genuine ball-winner or Schurrle.  Not sure about Anguissa.  Does he have that in his armoury?  Would have preferred Chambers in place of Seri.

Fulham 442

Five changes to our starting line up against Leicester on Wednesday night! 

@jolslover

That is our best team IMO with Chambers coming in for Ream.

Christie vs. Odoi only other debate.
STH H3

Milo

Quote from: ex-Pat on December 08, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
All of a sudden Chambers is the hero, not so long ago most of you mob on here were complaining how useless he was,Strange.

Well we can only comment on what we see. And Chambers in defence against Watford etc was a car crash.

He has definitely reinvented himself in DM and given much better balance to the squad. As has Ayite who unfortunately is injured today and will be missed.

sunburywhite

Man Utd
1De Gea
20Dalot
4Jones
12Smalling
18Young
31Matic
21Herrera
10Rashford
8Mata
14Lingard
9Lukaku
Substitutes
6Pogba
16Rojo
17Fred
22Romero
23Shaw
27Fellaini
39McTominay
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

With Mata playing it will be important to not give away cheap free kicks outside the penalty area. So we need Odoi and Mawson etc to just keep their heads and not dive in.

GJB

Quote from: ex-Pat on December 08, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
All of a sudden Chambers is the hero, not so long ago most of you mob on here were complaining how useless he was,Strange.

He was useless in his first few games when he played at CB and RB. He's been one of, if not our man of the match though for the last few games when he's played at CDM, showing marked improvement. Things can change, players can gain confidence etc. I don't understand why we can't be unhappy he's not in the team based on those recent performances at CDM?

grandad

I thought Manure had an injury crisis. Their starters & bench on paper are frightening.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

A shame as I was hoping we would keep most of the side together for continuity. All change will probably make us look like headless chickens again. I didn't have much optimism anyway but now I am fearful of getting a hiding. Let's  hope I don't know what I am talking about.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

I'd go as far as to say barring Chambers in CDM that's our strongest starting 11.  Good enough for at least a draw against an overrated ManUre side. COYW..

Robbie

Odd one this .. a bit like SJ ... can't seem to identify best team