Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I've just been in a meeting at work and push has come to shove,in a big way
Big cuts are coming and they might be coming my way in a big way
So I've applied for new jobs in Reading,London and Edinburgh and Manchester
I can't afford to be out of a job so if I have to move to work, well I'll move
which means I may have to hand my season ticket back
every game is a gift,a gift I may not be able to have every other week any more
one thing will never change,this is my club,this is my true love and I will be Fulham till my dying breath
I'm not having a good day,but I'll survive

COME ON YOU WHITES

FatFreddysCat

I can only offer a good old London "Be lucky". Let's hope you get the one in Manchester yer Northern Monkey  :dft012:

LBNo11

...RSR, I hope you fall on your feet whichever direction fate takes you, good luck and may you continue to attend all games regularly.. :045:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

Sorry to hear that Syd. I have had a bit of that sort of worry this year and it ain't fun.

Hope things shake down the right way for you. :54:

Sometimes these things are lifes way of telling you to start your own sausage business!

Tom

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, I hope you get to keep your job bud.
Fulham for life!

RidgeRider

Syd,

Good that you are already looking. Chances are you'll find something better. Good luck to you on this change and remember when one door closes, another always opens up, the only question is how long will you be in the hallway.

RR

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on October 15, 2010, 09:13:23 PM
Syd,

Good that you are already looking. Chances are you'll find something better. Good luck to you on this change and remember when one door closes, another always opens up, the only question is how long will you be in the hallway.

RR
RR, you dont understand how crap it is ooop North. Only joking Syd, hope you keep your job or get a better one down here, it must be terrible thinking you may have to go back down pit at your age.  :015:

fulhamwannabe

chances are they might keep you,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'll pray for you  :033:

finnster01

Mr Rambler,
You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Best of luck and remember the FoF family is backing you 100% :045: :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

goffc

sorry to hear good sir.   believe that all that happens has a reason, and keep your chin high.  my best to you as you make these decisions.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

it's a kick in the nuts alright, I'm lucky in the fact that I can up sticks and move anywhere in the UK to find work fairly easily,even if I want to stay down south,but that choice may be out of my hands we will have to see what the future brings,thanks for the backing guys :59: :59:

o and Fred,the sausage today will be venison :59:

FFCOutpostCommander

Chin up RSR, you have all ready done your part. Keep hoping for the best, but keep looking too. Just went through it myself. Started looking when my paychecks started not to be covered. Was finally let go but was already in high gear looking for a new spot. With the prayers from all my friends and family it turned out that I got a new job at a 30% plus pay raise. Good luck to you and I'll keep you in my prayers as well!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

HatterDon

Julian, since I'm also in your situation, perhaps we should start our own firm: Bona Fulham! I'll have a word w/Mr. 'orne about it.

Things will turn your way, my friend, never fear.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on October 16, 2010, 07:41:33 PM
Julian, since I'm also in your situation, perhaps we should start our own firm: Bona Fulham! I'll have a word w/Mr. 'orne about it.

Things will turn your way, my friend, never fear.

Bona Sausages Mr orne? LOL :005: :005: