News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bt Sports Live Football Rant (With regards to Fulham vs West Ham today and more)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, December 15, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Bt Sports...

I want to watch Fulham vs West Ham today at 17.30.

But I can not in any way as I do not have BT Mobile, or Broadband. Nor do I have Sky or Virgin (for which I would have to pay more to watch BT sports on, but may be happy to)....

NO, I just have No way of watching this at home, except for the grey (and not so good) area of streams from reddit etc.

And its Not just today, its all the Champions League games and for the next couple of years too...

Terrible Stuff.

What about if Fulham are in the Champions League in 2021... Hmmmm ¿¿¿

At least Sky let folk sign up to Sky Mobile etc, as I do. Idiotic stuff, and surely a bad business model. 

Ah well, off to find a decent stream....

Jimpav

Here here.

Fulham supporters are in the minority in most pubs, so the thought of watching West Ham at 17:30 on a Saturday doesn't appeal greatly!

For anyone interested NOW TV have got there month pass avaiable for £12.99 - today only.

grandad

It is criminal & just plain greedy to have to pay both Sky & BT to watch PL football. I prefer to wait till next day & watch the game on the Offal at only £4.49 a month. You also get the unbiased commentary from GJ.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Gezza

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Brawn

Quote from: Gezza on December 15, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
You could always try going to the game !

At £60 plus travel costs? That's the reason I'm not going today, and whilst I can't speak for Steed, it's probably the same thing.

It is a bit ridiculous how away fans are charged half the price of home fans.

Jamie88

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Brawn on December 15, 2018, 01:29:52 PM
Quote from: Gezza on December 15, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
You could always try going to the game !

At £60 plus travel costs? That's the reason I'm not going today, and whilst I can't speak for Steed, it's probably the same thing.

It is a bit ridiculous how away fans are charged half the price of home fans.

It's ridiculous that the £30 away ticket cap is a great deal in this day and age.

fulhamfever

irishfulham

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 15, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
You can pay £5 a month to have Bt sports on your mobile

Well I can't get it. I am on Three mobile, been trying last two days to sign up but can't see any such option. I believe you have to have BT / Virgin / Sky Broadband or a special BT Sport's offer from the likes of EE.

I did used to have BT Mobile a couple of years ago, and had the BT Sport's on mobile then, but now cannot watch it. Even still have my account details from before but no option to by the Sports stand alone.

Ah well, thanks for the suggestion though.