https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Kamara is the answer

Started by sunburywhite, December 15, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: Twig on December 16, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on December 16, 2018, 08:46:57 PM
I really liked Mitro and AK up top. They'll make each other better. No, Kamara's not the answer for the rest of the season, but he's who we need until January.

Nobody will make AK better. He has the touch of a cannon ball. He is incapable of softly cushioning the ball and taking it under control, that's why so much gets away from him. Love his attitude, effort, speed, goals (when they happen) but simply not and never will be the quality we need.
Sorry Twig, not never will be but not yet, I still have a little hope yet that Kamara will improve! He is a youngster playing in a league that he probably never expected to play in, while we have other multi million signings (lol), super stars that perform like damp squids, I will support AK pound for pound he is better value!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Quote from: davew on December 16, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
I really liked Mitro and AK up top. They'll make each other better. No, Kamara's not the answer for the rest of the season, but he's who we need until January.

Nobody will make AK better. He has the touch of a cannon ball. He is incapable of softly cushioning the ball and taking it under control, that's why so much gets away from him. Love his attitude, effort, speed, goals (when they happen) but simply not and never will be the quality we need.
Sorry Twig, not never will be but not yet, I still have a little hope yet that Kamara will improve! He is a youngster playing in a league that he probably never expected to play in, while we have other multi million signings (lol), super stars that perform like damp squids, I will support AK pound for pound he is better value!

Just because he was "better value" doesn't mean he will come good. The Zambos and Seris of this world have been expensive flops I totally agree and am furious with TK for his inability to take good advice or learn from his mistakes. AK however, much as I admire his qualities, will never in my view make a Premier level player.

Matt10

Such statement of fact.

I said he's not the answer for the rest of the season, but who we need until January. Right...because you know...that transfer window isn't open until then. So, there's a fact for you.

St Eve

As a fan I am sure that you will be happy to eat your own words and I think that you will if he is given time

The Rational Fan

If someone told Tony Khan at the start of the season that Kamara would have more goals than the 4th, 5th and 6th leading goLscorers combined and he was ahead of Ream, McDonald, Johasen to make the starting XI now; then i imagine that person would really be listened to.

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 15, 2018, 08:34:58 PM
You can't play well and miss those 2 sitters.
so by that theory, mitro was pathetic today then. As he hardly did anything and fluffed numerous chances with p1ss poor shots.
0001.jpeg

epsomraver

Quote from: St Eve on December 17, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

As a fan I am sure that you will be happy to eat your own words and I think that you will if he is given time
0001.jpeg

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
so by that theory, mitro was pathetic today then. As he hardly did anything and fluffed numerous chances with p1ss poor shots.
0001.jpeg
I thought the Mitro diving header he should have done a lot better on.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on December 17, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
0001.jpeg

Not to dig out Mitro in a Kamara post but Mitro should of scored that. Agreed.

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 17, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
Quote from: MJG on December 17, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
0001.jpeg

Not to dig out Mitro in a Kamara post but Mitro should of scored that. Agreed.
Was not trying to dig him out, just showing that everyone misses and at times all can do better.
Just the views of a long term fan