more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Kamara is the answer

Started by sunburywhite, December 15, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

God knows what the question was
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ChesterTheTabby

Hahahahahaha. At least the lad gives his all.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

Thought he was by far our best player today.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

That's saying something
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Quote from: JoelH5 on December 15, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

That's saying something
Yes granted it's not hard. Mitro was a passenger again. Schurrle proved again that if he doesn't score then he is a total waste of space. Im done with seri now. Cant stick up for him any longer. I reckon someone had a bet with raneri that he wouldn't dare play mawson and ream together, as that's the only reason I  an think of to justify that selection
Odoi is as bad at right back as Christie. Rico hasn't got a clean sheet in him. They are all crap of I'm honest championship top end at best

WindyCity

Quote from: maoconnor on December 15, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Yes he does.  He scores on that 1 v 1, could have been a totally different result, maybe even 3 points.  I know AK doesn't get a lot of love on this forum, but I like him and his effort can never be questioned.  That said, he should have buried that 1 v1 opportunity.

DevonFFC

Quote from: WindyCity on December 15, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

Yes he does.  He scores on that 1 v 1, could have been a totally different result, maybe even 3 points.  I know AK doesn't get a lot of love on this forum, but I like him and his effort can never be questioned.  That said, he should have buried that 1 v1 opportunity.

Could have been two nil with the header he had aswell

ffc73

That's the point though is it not? He missed both chances & we were soft at the back again to concede so easily

WindyCity

Quote from: DevonFFC on December 15, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on December 15, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

Could have been two nil with the header he had aswell

True that

MrD1879

If this is serious what are you smoking and where do I get some

fulhamben

Quote from: MrD1879 on December 15, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

who actually played better in your opinion then
Certainly not schurrle mitro Seri cairney ream mawson odoi Brian or Rico. Chambers maybe, but he wasted a lot of possession for me

Facts Not Fiction

You can't play well and miss those 2 sitters.

fulhamben

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 15, 2018, 08:34:58 PM
so by that theory, mitro was pathetic today then. As he hardly did anything and fluffed numerous chances with p1ss poor shots.

WindyCity

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
so by that theory, mitro was pathetic today then. As he hardly did anything and fluffed numerous chances with p1ss poor shots.

Yep, Mitro has had some chances.  And hasn't converted.....

MrD1879

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Certainly not schurrle mitro Seri cairney ream mawson odoi Brian or Rico. Chambers maybe, but he wasted a lot of possession for me

Chambers showed some fight mitro as well with no support. Cairney good on the ball but played out of position.

Kamara had two great chances fluffed them both gave away several stupid fouls in dangerous positions and was his normal self runs around alot tries hard but if he is the answer then I give up. Can't see what anyone sees in him other then effort a woeful footballer

fulhamben

Quote from: MrD1879 on December 15, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Chambers showed some fight mitro as well with no support. Cairney good on the ball but played out of position.

Kamara had two great chances fluffed them both gave away several stupid fouls in dangerous positions and was his normal self runs around alot tries hard but if he is the answer then I give up. Can't see what anyone sees in him other then effort a woeful footballer
see, I thought mitro was really poor again today. Was in 3 or 4 good shooting position and fluffed doesn't even describe how poor each shot was. Doesn't make any decent runs, granted he doesn't really have the pace too, but I'd like to see him try. Cairney didn't do too much wrong, but I reckon Parker is giving him a lot of one on one sessions. Left foot pirouette followed by a left foot pirouette and so on and so on.

davew

Fulhamben, Mitro was poor again today, he might be judged a PL player compared to most of the players in our squad, but how many teams in the PL would he be good enough to play in? Newcastle said he wasn't and there wasn't an auction to sign him, pleased he joined us but he won't be our saviour!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

You have to  create/ get on  the end of the chances to miss them. We should have  gone in front today, and that would have made a lot of difference. AK was one of our best players.

West Ham didn't look that good, and there was little between the teams, except we can't  defend.
I don't know why CR played Odoi instead of Christie at RB - but Odoi gives his all, and does  ok at cb.

WE urgently need to some midfield and defensive steel and skill from experiences Prem players, and i'm sure CR is working on this.
We desperately need a win, to give the players confidence, as well as  getting up the table.

We're lucky that teams around us kep losing, but obviously can't keep relying on this.
We have to keep getting behind team and manager, even though seems  seems bleak at the moment.

But a positive is- we defintely should have gone at least one up, and had West Ham on the run  i that first period, and generally matched them in the game - but our shocking defending let us down.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

Mitrovic didn't miss a 1v1 and a free header from a yard.

davew

Ben wishes that we could bring back Matt Smith!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)