watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Good News and team for Championship

Started by Dodgin, December 17, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

We  may as well plan for the CS  next season  !

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on December 18, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on December 17, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Quote from: Statto on December 17, 2018, 08:12:59 PM
Quote from: Milo on December 17, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 17, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
Well, got Christie and him for RB in the Championship next season.

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

Bench: Rodak, De La Torre, Woodrow etc

good team
just need a manager
preferably someone who plays good, attacking football and has already been promoted from the championship a couple of times

I think it's a decent team for the Championship too - and you can add Marlon Fossey into the mix - and would be there or thereabouts with a good manager. Someone like Alex Neil, who got Norwich out of the Championship, I think?

I believe Barnsley have to stump up £1m to sign Cauley permanently in January, which sounds a lot and might be a bit rich for a League One club. I know a lot of people on here think he's found his level, but he's scoring for fun and looks a yard quicker than anyone else in the division, so I'd suggest he'd do fine in the Championship. He's always had a knack of scoring goals - didn't he get two in the first game after Slav's appointment against Rotherham and then never appeared again? - and has always struck me as being a bit underrated despite this, sort of in the same way as the likes of David Healy were.

Speaking of Fossey... What's happened to him? I haven't seen him in the line-up for the U23s lately and I remember seeing him sitting in the dugout with crutches in one of our last pre season matches. Injured?

Yes, injured. I think he did his ACL or something equally serious. Will be out for a while, but there were some pictures on Twitter, maybe a month ago, of him working out in the gym, so hopefully on the comeback trail. A real prospect.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on December 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on December 18, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on December 17, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Quote from: Statto on December 17, 2018, 08:12:59 PM
Quote from: Milo on December 17, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 17, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
Well, got Christie and him for RB in the Championship next season.

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

Bench: Rodak, De La Torre, Woodrow etc

good team
just need a manager
preferably someone who plays good, attacking football and has already been promoted from the championship a couple of times

I think it's a decent team for the Championship too - and you can add Marlon Fossey into the mix - and would be there or thereabouts with a good manager. Someone like Alex Neil, who got Norwich out of the Championship, I think?

I believe Barnsley have to stump up £1m to sign Cauley permanently in January, which sounds a lot and might be a bit rich for a League One club. I know a lot of people on here think he's found his level, but he's scoring for fun and looks a yard quicker than anyone else in the division, so I'd suggest he'd do fine in the Championship. He's always had a knack of scoring goals - didn't he get two in the first game after Slav's appointment against Rotherham and then never appeared again? - and has always struck me as being a bit underrated despite this, sort of in the same way as the likes of David Healy were.

Speaking of Fossey... What's happened to him? I haven't seen him in the line-up for the U23s lately and I remember seeing him sitting in the dugout with crutches in one of our last pre season matches. Injured?

Yes, injured. I think he did his ACL or something equally serious. Will be out for a while, but there were some pictures on Twitter, maybe a month ago, of him working out in the gym, so hopefully on the comeback trail. A real prospect.

Thanks! That's a shame, he looked really promising during pre season. Hopefully back soon.