watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Good News and team for Championship

Started by Dodgin, December 17, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Steven Sessegnon has signed new contract.

FFC1987

Has anyone seen him this season? Hoping he's like his brother and is maturing quickly as we need someone in his position!

Facts Not Fiction

Well, got Christie and him for RB in the Championship next season.

Milo

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 17, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

Bench: Rodak, De La Torre, Woodrow etc

Southcoastffc

Im glad your squad there is only in your mind, but Woodrow has a pre-contract agreement with Barnsley, joining permanently in January.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

Who knows where we will be next season. It's still too ea4ly to judge

sunburywhite

Is he worth a game in the Premiership soon?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 17, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
Im glad your squad there is only in your mind, but Woodrow has a pre-contract agreement with Barnsley, joining permanently in January.

I thought he'd already gone to be honest, but then saw EFL highlights on Quest on Sat and they described him as a Fulham player so was confused.

davew

Quote from: Milo on December 17, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

What a team, good enough to avoid relegation just about in the Championship.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Quote from: davew on December 17, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

What a team, good enough to avoid relegation just about in the Championship.

Plus parachute payments... plus more youngsters?

Statto

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

good team
just need a manager
preferably someone who plays good, attacking football and has already been promoted from the championship a couple of times

filham

I wonder how close Steven is to making the first team, it would be great to have brothers in our line up. Trying to think when it last happened , Conways, Lawlers. Can't think of any others right now.

KingstonPaul

Even more good news. We're eighth in the league. The fair play league.

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: Statto on December 17, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

good team
just need a manager
preferably someone who plays good, attacking football and has already been promoted from the championship a couple of times

I think it's a decent team for the Championship too - and you can add Marlon Fossey into the mix - and would be there or thereabouts with a good manager. Someone like Alex Neil, who got Norwich out of the Championship, I think?

I believe Barnsley have to stump up £1m to sign Cauley permanently in January, which sounds a lot and might be a bit rich for a League One club. I know a lot of people on here think he's found his level, but he's scoring for fun and looks a yard quicker than anyone else in the division, so I'd suggest he'd do fine in the Championship. He's always had a knack of scoring goals - didn't he get two in the first game after Slav's appointment against Rotherham and then never appeared again? - and has always struck me as being a bit underrated despite this, sort of in the same way as the likes of David Healy were.

The Rational Fan

xma2

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

This Plan seems like its aim is to get promoted with a team of players that aren't good enough for the Premier League. Then get Tony Khan to buy a completely new squad of players with EPL revenue plus $13 million. I think we call that repeating the same mistakes. Wolves and Cardiff built a squad in the championship that can attempt to survive the premier league, that's what championship clubs should do.

hovewhite

That above list is fine as long as they are not sold on in January window,as if we go down we will need them players.If we go down who will manage the team?

alfie

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara
D

good team
just need a manager
They were a good team, but they had there moment and it was tremendous, but do you really think they could do that again after so long.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

KJS

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

good team
just need a manager

Just as long as its not the last one we sacked!!

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on December 17, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Betts
Christie/S Sess
Ream
Mawson
Bryan
Macdonald
StefJo
O'Reilly
Kebano
Ayite
Kamara

good team
just need a manager

I think it's a decent team for the Championship too - and you can add Marlon Fossey into the mix - and would be there or thereabouts with a good manager. Someone like Alex Neil, who got Norwich out of the Championship, I think?

I believe Barnsley have to stump up £1m to sign Cauley permanently in January, which sounds a lot and might be a bit rich for a League One club. I know a lot of people on here think he's found his level, but he's scoring for fun and looks a yard quicker than anyone else in the division, so I'd suggest he'd do fine in the Championship. He's always had a knack of scoring goals - didn't he get two in the first game after Slav's appointment against Rotherham and then never appeared again? - and has always struck me as being a bit underrated despite this, sort of in the same way as the likes of David Healy were.

Speaking of Fossey... What's happened to him? I haven't seen him in the line-up for the U23s lately and I remember seeing him sitting in the dugout with crutches in one of our last pre season matches. Injured?

S.F.Sorrow

Great news about S.Sessegnon. I would love to see both brothers in our line-up but currently it looks a bit like it will be either R.Sess in the PL or S.Sess in the Championship next season. Hopfully we will avoid relegation and see both Sessegnons in the PL in the future.