watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steven Sessingnon

Started by sunburywhite, December 19, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

When do you think we will see him in the first team? Could we see him at right back with Chambers in front of him very soon?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Well we have tried three different players at right back this season, I guess he may be given a try soon.

The Rational Fan

Steven needs to go on loan and come back next year.

SWSixer

The FFC social media team missed a good opp with this one;

Steve Sess-Signs-On

elgreenio

if we get relegated with some games to spare then I dont see why he shouldn't get a run just to hopefully take in the "wow I need to get back into the prem" feeling.

No way should he be thrown in like a lamb to the slaughter with zero experience of first team football when we have things to play for
touch my camera through the fence

Woolly Mammoth

Of course it is tempting to select a player with such great potential as Steven Sessegnon.
But it's coming to something and showing how poor a state we are in when we cannot select any one player in our current first team squad, that is a nailed on starter for right back, week after week.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 20, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
Of course it is tempting to select a player with such great potential as Steven Sessegnon.
But it's coming to something and showing how poor a state we are in when we cannot select any one player in our current first team squad, that is a nailed on starter for right back, week after week.

We have players that are struggling with the step up from Championship and Ligue 1 to Premier League. If Steven Sessegnon is ready for the Premier League without Championship experience then he is better than his brother.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 20, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 20, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

We have players that are struggling with the step up from Championship and Ligue 1 to Premier League. If Steven Sessegnon is ready for the Premier League without Championship experience then he is better than his brother.
Let's hope in the absence of a half decent right back, Fulham can find someone in the January Window.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

The Rational Fan

Quote from: hovewhite on December 20, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
The Oldham game,FA cup.

I'd play him against Arsenal too, as other options are certain to conceed 2+ goals that game and he may do better.

hovewhite

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 20, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on December 20, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
The Oldham game,FA cup.

I'd play him against Arsenal too, as other options are certain to conceed 2+ goals that game and he may do better.
as Fergie said if there good enough there old enough.