watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seasonal Greetings

Started by Peabody, December 24, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

:merry christmas: to all on FoF. May not post much these day's but I read most days. So once again,  :merry christmas: to you all.

alfie

Quote from: Peabody on December 24, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
:merry christmas: to all on FoF. May not post much these day's but I read most days. So once again,  :merry christmas: to you all.
A very  :merry christmas: and a  :Happy New Year: to you.
Hopefully bringing us lots and lots of points, (failing that lots of pints)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Frackleheath

A very Merry Christmas to you as well Mr.P

I am planning to be at the Cottage next Saturday, now that we appear to be over the flu in our house and the family bereavement is now behind us - see you on the 29th for the 6 pointer!!!

bog

A Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr Peabody.   

092.gif

aaronmcguigan

Merry Christmas all. Celebrating my birthday today and Christmas Tomoro so one Long celebration!

Have a good one all

Aaron

RaySmith

:merry christmas: to Peabody, and all posters, and the Mods - thanks for all your hard work in keeping this great board going.

xma2
xmascheer1

Dodgin

Merry Christmas to FOF, going to miss the Wolves, a Fortieth Birthday has got in the way but back for the other three points against Huddersfield.

Mince n Tatties

:merry christmas: :Happy New Year: xma2 xmascheer1

WhiteJC

MisfitKid

:merry christmas: to all and to all a good night.    082.gif 049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ron

:merry christmas: to you Peabody, all fellow conscripts in the Old Sods' Army, and of course everyone else on these hallowed pages.

davew

Quote from: RaySmith on December 24, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
:merry christmas: to Peabody, and all posters, and the Mods - thanks for all your hard work in keeping this great board going.

xma2
xmascheer1
+ 1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

A Merry Christmas to all on this board especially those moderators who keep us all in order.

Also looking forward to good results on Boxing day and Saturday at the Cottage to complete a really good holiday for all of us.

kiwian

We are already celebrating Xmas here in NZ, pretending it's summer after weeks of cold wet weather. Never mind, a 6 point few days will brighten me up. Have a great day to you all.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

sunburywhite

Quote from: RaySmith on December 24, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

xma2
xmascheer1

I totally agree those sentiments
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fernhurst

Thank you Mr P for your kind wishes.
All the very best to you and yours.

This board is the very best and I very much appreciate how difficult it is to get to every home game but we all look forward to your "just got back" threads.
Let's all hope for great 2019 for you and our team.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

I Ronic

Merry Christmas Peabody. Hopefully won't be long before the Peabody Bedroom opens!

Milo

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you so much for all your contributions to the board.

All please spare a thought for davew who must be at least three bottles of port down by now and dribbling into his mince pies.

Peabody

Quote from: Milo on December 24, 2018, 08:26:56 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you so much for all your contributions to the board.

All please spare a thought for davew who must be at least three bottles of port down by now and dribbling into his mince pies.
What's this mince pie lark? In my day it was bread & dripping. Luverly juberly

gang

🇩🇪Froh Weihnachten aus Sankt Pauli.