watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOU HERE TODAY

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 25, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Don't be that one sad person we see on-line every Christmas. For once, logoff, put down that laptop, keyboard, mouse, iPad, or what ever it is you use to access the Forum these days, and go celebrate Christmas  xmascheer1

It's been a bit of a mixed year for us, the highs of the Championship, to the lows of the Premiership, but for a couple of days, it's ok to forget Fulham, and spend time with the ones we love  xma2

We'll see you all back here for Wolves, and the madness of the January transfer window, but, from all of us here at Friends of Fulham, have a cracking Christmas, and thanks once again for your support :xmas bell: #COYW

:merry christmas:

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

love4ffc

LOL, I come to check in and I find out that am one of the sad people in luv with Fulham and can't take a day off  :dft011:

:merry christmas: to all and to all a good night  xmascheer1
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

Me too - the football programme helps get me through Christmas, and I want to come on here and read, and maybe take part in, discussion of  tomorrow's game!  :)

Happy Christmas to all  mods and posters on this great forum.

:Happy New Year 2:

xma2
049:gif

alfie

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on December 25, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
Don't be that one sad person we see on-line every Christmas. For once, logoff, put down that laptop, keyboard, mouse, iPad, or what ever it is you use to access the Forum these days, and go celebrate Christmas  xmascheer1

It's been a bit of a mixed year for us, the highs of the Championship, to the lows of the Premiership, but for a couple of days, it's ok to forget Fulham, and spend time with the ones we love  xma2

We'll see you all back here for Wolves, and the madness of the January transfer window, but, from all of us here at Friends of Fulham, have a cracking Christmas, and thanks once again for your support :xmas bell: #COYW

:merry christmas:
Had to log on just to read this telling us not to log on.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Quote from: RaySmith on December 25, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
Me too - the football programme helps get me through Christmas, and I want to come on here and read, and maybe take part in, discussion of  tomorrow's game!  :)

xma2
just packed dj gear away from Las night so thought I would have a quick Xmas peek.to allthe mods and the site thanks for a great MB.
Ho ho ho.

Russianrob

Mitrovich,like myself are Eastern Orthodox and our Christmas is on 7th January-Give him the day off please!

Plodder

Merry Christmas to FoF moderators and to all on here.  Despite the wrangling, supporting Fulham is a joy which enhances life, irrespective of success or failure on the pitch.

Woolly Mammoth

Merry Christmas to every Fulham Supporter ⚽️🍺🎄
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Sorry, absolutely addicted to Fulham FC for over 60 years can't take a day off..

Thank you Mods for a wonderful year.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: RaySmith on December 25, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

xma2

Me three.  Day's not the same without my daily fix of FoF and FFC. Happy xmas all   😁

Fulham 442

Happy Christmas to all my fellow Fulham fans and hoping for a result tomorrow.

Robbie

This is light relief from a never ending Xmas!   Gets longer every year.

Holders

Quote from: Russianrob on December 25, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Mitrovich,like myself are Eastern Orthodox and our Christmas is on 7th January-Give him the day off please!

Is that because they use the Julian calendar, like Wassail Night is either 6th Jan or 17th Jan?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HV71

Merry Merry Christmas everyone from another FFC saddo!

HV71

I remember nights in Walsall!  Oh how stupid of me you said Wassail!!

Holders

Quote from: HV71 on December 25, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
I remember nights in Walsall!  Oh how stupid of me you said Wassail!!

Waes Hael to all fellow Fofers!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bigalffc

xma2 :merry christmas: :Happy New Year 2: 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

VancouverWhite

Dodger53

:plus one:
Quote from: Fernhurst on December 25, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Sorry, absolutely addicted to Fulham FC for over 60 years can't take a day off..
Thank you Mods for a wonderful year.