watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

End of season prediction

Started by bucksfulham, December 25, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucksfulham

The Express and their "supercomputer " reckon we'll finish bottom with 16 points !

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1059547/Premier-League-table-predicted-final-standings-supercomputer-Man-City
What a load of rubbish 😡
A win tomorrow and another on Saturday and we are there!
How many points do you think we'll get?

davew

A lot of members can't answer that today, no negative posts allowed on this special day!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

keithh

Woolly Mammoth

Merry Christmas to every Fulham Supporter ⚽️🍺🎄
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose returns

i do not like predictions but it certainly looks like we are as agood as down...
we could revive bit hard to see how.

hovewhite

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on December 25, 2018, 09:54:26 PM
i do not like predictions but it certainly looks like we are as agood as down...

Nose, are you still wearing your Red Suit and White Beard, because if you are, we have every chance of staying up.

Never forget your Roots.

nose returns

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 25, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Nose, are you still wearing your Red Suit and White Beard, because if you are, we have every chance of staying up.
`

much as I love you I fear the worst just as I predicted promotion last season (well at various times I did) i am not feeling we are anywhere near in a good place. the nrewcastle game was  hard faught but they were poor.
we have only scored 2 goals in december and only socored in three of pour past 9 games
the squaf is all wrong and the owner and his sone are in denial about the reason
we lost a brilliant manager and got one that, come may, most will be saying is another jol (in a baf way)
i  see the manager chopping and changing and that was a crime joca was castigated for whilst trying to find a proper balance to a poor squad
we may win the next two games but unless we get half to three quarters a new squad in the first week of the transfer window, and there is zero hope of that, we will be doomed. a bunch of panic buys on deadline day will be an insult.

so i do not see it as every chance
what is worrying me is next season and whether we have the right manager anbd coaching to mount an attack on promotion. to be honest I am not sure what parker is doing here? I have nothing against him but he is massively inexperienced for the job.

we need a keegan to run football affairs, that is what MAF got and what we need now.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 25, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
I read that comment somewhere else today, in fact many times (lol), hope you had a great day Woolly, can't wait for the chimes of my grandfather clock to start at midnight then I can go back to being my old true self, happy go lucky!

davew

I think you must have been in the same class as me many years ago, but I don't remember you, I quit after the first year but you obviously passed the course with flying colours (only joking), people like you and me (realists) were not supposed to post anything negative on here today, I followed the rules whereas you overstepped the mark, the punishment is to write 100 times Fulham will not be relegated this season! You will need to improve your spelling though, even I can do better after an all day session like today  :beer: :wine: xmascheer1.

Tomorrow is another day and 1 I look forward to like every day when we have a fixture, it will be the start of our recovery and great escape program!  049:gif

DMP

Isn't this the same computer that picked Fulham to finish 12th?

nose returns

Quote from: davew on December 25, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
I think you must have been in the same class as me many years ago, but I don't remember you, I quit after the first year but you obviously passed the course with flying colours (only joking), people like you and me (realists) were not supposed to post anything negative on here today, I followed the rules whereas you overstepped the mark, the punishment is to write 100 times Fulham will not be relegated this season! You will need to improve your spelling though, even I can do better after an all day session like today  :beer: :wine: xmascheer1.

Tomorrow is another day and 1 I look forward to like every day when we have a fixture, it will be the start of our recovery and great escape program!  049:gif

i have the excuse of dyslexia and a spell check that does not like FoF

ChesterTheTabby

We will finish 17th, 1 point above Cardiff
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on December 25, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

`

much as I love you I fear the worst just as I predicted promotion last season (well at various times I did) i am not feeling we are anywhere near in a good place. the nrewcastle game was  hard faught but they were poor.
we have only scored 2 goals in december and only socored in three of pour past 9 games
the squaf is all wrong and the owner and his sone are in denial about the reason
we lost a brilliant manager and got one that, come may, most will be saying is another jol (in a baf way)
i  see the manager chopping and changing and that was a crime joca was castigated for whilst trying to find a proper balance to a poor squad
we may win the next two games but unless we get half to three quarters a new squad in the first week of the transfer window, and there is zero hope of that, we will be making repetitive replies that aren't funny! . a bunch of panic buys on deadline day will be an insult.

what is worrying me is next season and whether we have the right manager anbd coaching to mount an attack on promotion. to be honest I am not sure what parker is doing here? I have nothing against him but he is massively inexperienced for the job.

we need a keegan to run football affairs, that is what MAF got and what we need now.

Nose, do not despair, all is not lost, I accept what you are saying, and agree with a lot of what you are saying. The proof of the Christmas Pudding I reckon will be around 5pm on the 2nd of February 2019. That's 7 League matches and a whole Transfer Window from now.
If Fulhams health and League position and team have not somewhat improved and be strengthened by then, I may join you in the worrying department.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 25, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
I read that comment somewhere else today, in fact many times (lol), hope you had a great day Woolly, can't wait for the chimes of my grandfather clock to start at midnight then I can go back to being my old true self, happy go lucky!

Hi Dave, yes I had a very enjoyable day thank you. I ate too much as usual, but Father Christmas brought me another pare of Carpet Slippers, which was very thoughtful of him.
I hope you have had a good day, and you have saved some Gin for tomorrow. 
If you are watching your Grandfathers Clock, you only have about 20 minutes left, and you can release the shackles and be happy go lucky once again.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: nose on December 25, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: davew on December 25, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

i have the excuse of dyslexia and a spell check that does not like FoF
Oh sorry!!

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 25, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: davew on December 25, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Hi Dave, yes I had a very enjoyable day thank you. I ate too much as usual, but Father Christmas brought me another pare of Carpet Slippers, which was very thoughtful of him.
I hope you have had a good day, and you have saved some Gin for tomorrow. 
If you are watching your Grandfathers Clock, you only have about 20 minutes left, and you can release the shackles and be happy go lucky once again.
If I ever run out of gin (or wine) or thoughts on how to be depressive or cynical (lol), I will be in trouble, 8 minutes to go and I am on countdown! Great day thanks and hopefully tomorrow will be another one to enjoy, if not things will have to revert back to normal!

Holders

Quote from: maoconnor on December 25, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
We will finish 17th, 1 point above Cardiff

I quite like that. So much depends on whom we bring in during the window but I think Cardiff are in a false position. We have the 6 goal deficit to recover though.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham Tup North

::pirate:: ::pirate::
But of course this takes absolutely NO account for the January transfer window!  How can it, no players have moved clubs yet.
Unless this super computer knows that as well??
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Whitesideup

Quote from: nose on December 25, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

`

we may win the next two games but unless we get half to three quarters a new squad in the first week of the transfer window, and there is zero hope of that, we will be making repetitive replies that aren't funny! . a bunch of panic buys on deadline day will be an insult.

Kind of agree with most of Nose's comments. But Newcastle are perhaps a little better than poor, and they have had good performances against good sides eg Man Utd - 2-0 up and stonewall penalty not given which could have made it 3-0, and could easily have got something out of their home match with City. We could have snatched a win, maybe should have, but with 6 defenders on the pitch we were never going to be offensively that great. Ranieri's tactic of defending in depth and hoping to grab a winner on the break may (but only "may") get us more points, but I am not sure our squad has the pace and the ruthlessness in front of goal for this to work.