watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-MOTD2

Started by bog, December 27, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Some may recall and others never forget the highlights of our recent match down the road on MOTD2. This, when after a much improved showing, Alan Shearer and Ian Wright only went on about Ngolo Kante now playing out of position (a well worn path of media comment already) and how Reuban Loftus-Cheek should be getting more game time  (another well worn path of media comment) Then it was on to the next game. Not a single syllable was uttered as an opinion on us.
Mr Incensed was me so the very next morn I wrote to the editor of MOTD2 giving my opinion that each side should receive comments and asked why was it Fulham were bypassed? I have never seen this before.... ever. I also sent my email address. As of now I have received no reply. Am I surprised? No.

Thank you and good night

092.gif         

Woolly Mammoth

The probable reason you did not receive a reply was because they knew you were right, and were too embarrassed to reply or to explain the inexplainable. As well as committing themselves to putting something in writing that would come back to bite them on their fat backsides.
That's football snobbery at its most irritating, but it happens every week.
But what Fulham have to do is to give them something to talk about that even they cannot ignore.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Well done for writing to the BBC Bog, good to let them know that there are Fulham fans who care but as you say they are not going to take too much notice of us.

Perhaps a couple of wins against top six clubs at the Cottage would makethem take notice.

alfie

Quote from: filham on December 27, 2018, 12:10:40 PM
Well done for writing to the BBC Bog, good to let them know that there are Fulham fans who care but as you say they are not going to take too much notice of us.

Perhaps a couple of wins against top six clubs at the Cottage would makethem take notice.
No afraid it wouldn't, they would just focus on how bad/unlucky the other team were
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

I have only ever received one reply to my complain regarding their attitude to Fulham. All they said was that it is up to the editor & time restraints.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bobby01

Quote from: alfie on December 27, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
Quote from: filham on December 27, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

No afraid it wouldn't, they would just focus on how bad/unlucky the other team were

:plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.