News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A minimum of 8 games we must win........................

Started by OdecaMynoT, December 27, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

.......before the season ends.

19 games and we've only managed 2 wins so far.

8 wins from the next 19?

A tall order on past and present form.(this season)

I can't see where those 8 wins will come from unless there is a seismic reversal in form.

Maybe we can tick one off this w/end. If not let's prepare for another 'riot' in the championship.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

MrFFC

We won't need 8 wins. 6 will probably be enough. There is no way cardiff , Huddersfield Burnley will win more than 5
Come on you Whites!! :)

MJG

7 wins and 2 draws or 6 wins and 5 draws to get the 34 I think we need at this time.
Just the views of a long term fan

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: MrFFC on December 27, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
We won't need 8 wins. 6 will probably be enough. There is no way cardiff , Huddersfield Burnley will win more than 5

Historically I think 35pts would be a good guideline.

It's going to be a tossup between the 3 you've mentioned and us on current form.

The transfer window could be one clubs salvation from relegation.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Holders

The actual points target isn't really the thing. We're 4 pts behind Cardiff with an inferior GD. We have to finish above them, Burnley and Huddersfield. That's a bridgeable gap if we carry on improving and with some strategic recruitment.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Holders on December 27, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
The actual points target isn't really the thing. We're 4 pts behind Cardiff with an inferior GD. We have to finish above them, Burnley and Huddersfield. That's a bridgeable gap if we carry on improving and with some strategic recruitment.
If we beat Huddersfield, Burnley and Cardiff, I cannot see any of these teams getting 32 points. So we will need a maximum 12 points (3 wins and 3 draws) from the other 16 games.