watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon chant

Started by Alexcoyw, December 27, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexcoyw

Just wondering how the other song of his goes.. Not the he's one of our own one. If one of you have lyrics that'll be grand! Cheers

Neutral Zone Ultra

...and his name is Ryan Sessegnon, Fulham loves you more than you will know, woah

Also this appeared at Newcastle:

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Fulham gave to me: 12 Sessegnon, 11 Sessegnon ... 2 Sessegnon and a Ryan Sessegnon

ffcne

Quote from: Neutral Zone Ultra on December 27, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
...and his name is Ryan Sessegnon, Fulham loves you more than you will know, woah

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Fulham gave to me: 12 Sessegnon, 11 Sessegnon ... 2 Sessegnon and a Ryan Sessegnon

That was brilliant at Newcastle.
Also De de ,De de  Ryan Sessegnon.Tune of fairly recent song not sure which one.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: ffcne on December 27, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

That was brilliant at Newcastle.
Also De de ,De de  Ryan Sessegnon.Tune of fairly recent song not sure which one.

Cooking on 3 burners vs Kungs - this girl

Alexcoyw

Thanks mate