Huddlesfield win
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

H4usuallysitting

Current odds

Fulham win - 11/10
Draw - 9/4
Huddersfield win - 3/1

hard one to call.....not sure what im going to do....possibly looking at Fulham to win 2 - 1 - 9/1.....might save my money

SP

Aren't the Terriors on a six game losing streak, what could possibly go wrong...

Steeeeeeeeeed

Huddersfield 6 straight losses.

Surely this is a Fulham win and by a few goals.

Touch Wood.

Slaphead in Qatar

filham

Surely we are going to collect three points from this one, we are playing better and are due for a win. Problem at the moment is scoring goals, Mitrovic playing well but , by his standards, seems out of touch in front of goal.

Don't expect an easy high scoring win though, bet we will be biting our nails in the last ten minutes siting on a one goal lead at the best.

ChesterTheTabby

I think

0-0 halftime
1-0 FFC 56'
2-0 FFC 87'
2-0 FT score
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HV71

Without Aaron Mooy
They will have no joy

Convincing win for us

COYW!!

Robbie

We need to be very careful. We have been bad at these must win matches.  Too exposed at the back.  I would be happy with 0-0 at HT.  Pummel them in second half.

DevonFFC

I would love us to get a hard fought win, a few goals especially for Mitro to get his confidence back, real battle at the back to see what the centre backs are about but coming away with a clean sheet.

We have been playing with a lot more heart and grit and long may this continue as if we are to go down, I hope it's with a fight and not a whimper

Riversider

I thought they played really well in their last game against United and could easily have had a couple more goals, I think tomorrow is going to be a lot tougher than some on here expect,

The last three games has all been about not losing , tomorrow has to be all about winning, we need to throw caution to the wind , go for it, and just outscore them.

davew

I will make a prediction when I see the team selection.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham 442

I don't care how it plays out tomorrow so long as at the final whistle we have secured all three points. Mathematics aside we all know that anything less means we're nailed on for relegation. I for one will be there backing the team and whoever is on the pitch for us. It's a must win, COYW!

Hoppus

They are really dangerous on set pieces. Not a walk over.

Woolly Mammoth

After 2 wins in 19 League matches, we are in no position to forecast an easy win.
We have to show respect, but make them respect us.
Hit them hard from the start, we must score first if we can, and if we do, we must build on it. Not sit back like we did v Wolves.
Yes I would be happy if it's still 0 0 at half time. But we are at home against the bottom team who have lost six in a row I am told. So let's make it a magnificent seven, we take no prisoners and win ugly if we have to, with an own goal or a dubious penalty.
We could of course have a swashbuckling win, and send them to the cleaners well before the end.
But the thought of three juicy points in front of a packed Craven Cottage should surely drive the players to an important victory.
2 0 to Fulham in a hard fought match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamfan666

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Milo

I've hijacked your thread and turned it into a predictions thread! Hope you don't mind!

AnOldBrownie

This is a must win game.   And it won't be easy.   

a 1-1 draw is easy to be expected.

I'm saying a 2-0 hard fought win.  (If Ryan Sessegnon plays on the wing from the get go) 

Their midfield is going to try to pressure Seri whenever he has the ball.

hovewhite

Fernhurst

No clean sheet but a crucial 2--1 win.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.