watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC just leave already

Started by fulhamfever, December 29, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Just got back and I think TC was a lot better today.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Deeping_white

Quote from: Bill2 on December 29, 2018, 07:48:16 PM
TC in his natural role is a far superior player than Seri, he was pulling all the strings in the second half and showed what quality he has.

This is like comparing apples and oranges, in the second half he had runners and options to pass to, in the  first half nobody wanted the ball except to hoof it back to Huddersfield. TC still doesn't tackle, against a better team we would've been exposed much more with a 2 man midfield with him in it, he disappears when we don't have the ball, he makes Chris Martin look fast when trying to get back to cover, but when we've got momentum he can dictate the play quite well, even if he has no intent of ever using his right foot!!!

the nutflush

TC in his natural role is a far superior player than Seri, he was pulling all the strings in the second half and showed what quality he has.

+1.  I was asking for Seri to be subbed for Cairney last week and got a bollocking on here.  Cairney in a central position is way better than in a wide position.  Seri gives us zero going forward.  Furthermore, when is Ranieri going to learn that Sessegnon should be starting?

jarv

Cairney has to play central. He was superb in the second half. Rarely misplaces a pass.

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: Peabody on December 29, 2018, 08:00:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on December 29, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
Lost the ball with a stray pass and casually drops back he is not interested cash in on him January and get somebody who wants to be up for the fight. He has suitors and to be frank he can leave for all I care. Furthermore, get rid of Seri and Anguissa on loan to whoever wants them. Load of pants we always get mugged for duds from the french league always

Louis Saha, Sylvan Legwinski, Steed Malbranque???
Touché. As all three of them might have said.

Spirit of 2000

After today ... Seri just leave already... Cairney was far superior to that useless item today.

ChesterTheTabby

I thought i'd seen the daftest thing ever posted on this forum. Take a bow OP, you've taken the top seed.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

AnOldBrownie

Lost the ball with a stray pass and casually drops back he is not interested cash in on him January and get somebody who wants to be up for the fight. He has suitors and to be frank he can leave for all I care. Furthermore, get rid of Seri and Anguissa on loan to whoever wants them. Load of pants we always get mugged for duds from the french league always

No.  But I'll fly to London, rent a car and drive Seri to any airport terminal he wants so he can leave the team.

Not sure why you want to get rid of all the midfielders not named Chambers.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Deeping_white on December 29, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

This is like comparing apples and oranges, in the second half he had runners and options to pass to, in the  first half nobody wanted the ball except to hoof it back to Huddersfield. TC still doesn't tackle, against a better team we would've been exposed much more with a 2 man midfield with him in it, he disappears when we don't have the ball, he makes Chris Martin look fast when trying to get back to cover, but when we've got momentum he can dictate the play quite well, even if he has no intent of ever using his right foot!!!
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 30, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
After today ... Seri just leave already... Cairney was far superior to that useless midget today.
Quote from: maoconnor on December 30, 2018, 01:13:16 AM
I thought i'd seen the daftest thing ever posted on this forum. Take a bow OP, you've taken the top seed.
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 30, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

No.  But I'll fly to London, rent a car and drive Seri to any airport terminal he wants so he can leave the team.

Not sure why you want to get rid of all the midfielders not named Chambers.

One would say that is game, set and match in support of Tom Cairney and long may he stay in the heart of all our moves.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Didn't he start the move for the winner on the edge of our own box with a pass that allowed Sess to go surging forward?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: paulbrookersmazydribbles on December 30, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
Didn't he start the move for the winner on the edge of our own box with a pass that allowed Sess to go surging forward?

Yes he certainly did.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Fulham has scored zero golds before today with Seri not in midfield until today. Cairney maybe better than Seri, but we have conceded seven goals this season with Seri off the field and only scored one (against the 20th team in the league).

Seri is awesome and Cairney is awesome, but if Ranieri can workout how they can play together then he is a genius and Fulham will be awesome.