watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC just leave already

Started by fulhamfever, December 29, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Lost the ball with a stray pass and casually drops back he is not interested cash in on him January and get somebody who wants to be up for the fight. He has suitors and to be frank he can leave for all I care. Furthermore, get rid of Seri and Anguissa on loan to whoever wants them. Load of pants we always get mugged for duds from the french league always

Nick Bateman

You should leave you are a disgrace!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Matt10

Slaphead in Qatar

What is it with TC bashing - hes stepped up a division and he's giving it a reasonable go

Yarden

Quote from: fulhamfever on December 29, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
Lost the ball with a stray pass and casually drops back he is not interested cash in on him January and get somebody who wants to be up for the fight. He has suitors and to be frank he can leave for all I care. Furthermore, get rid of Seri and Anguissa on loan to whoever wants them. Load of pants we always get mugged for duds from the french league always

I want you to leave

grandad

What an idiotic OP. Did the idiot not take note that it was TC who passed a superb ball to Sess for Mitro´s goal. TC can only be his best when in the No.10 spot so Seri must make way on the bench.
Where there's a will there's a wife

YankeeJim

TC is not a winger and shouldn't be played there. Tom and more importantly, the team got better when he moved into the middle. I say again, I don't think that TC and Seri can play in the same midfield.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Mokes

What a whirlwind of emotions. Tearing my hair out and cursing Kamara, jumping around crazy happy after Sess and Mitros goal, then finding myself agreeing with Bateman... what a wild afternoon.

Matt10

I just meant for the OP to take a breath first before posting. To be fair, this was posted at halftime, guys, so lay in a bit softer. We love to run to these boards with emotions high - and OP just needed a breather before thinking "should i post this"?

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on December 29, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
I just meant for the OP to take a breath first before posting. To be fair, this was posted at halftime, guys, so lay in a bit softer. We love to run to these boards with emotions high - and OP just needed a breather before thinking "should i post this"?
He should have sat back had another drink, not necessarily a large Gordons and Tonic, a couple of cigars like I regularly do and then smashed into a frantic typing session on his laptop keyboard, ipad or whatever the modern generation use these days? I actually thought TC had a pretty good game!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

Quote from: davew on December 29, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
He should have sat back had another drink, not necessarily a large Gordons and Tonic, a couple of cigars like I regularly do and then smashed into a frantic typing session on his laptop keyboard, ipad or whatever the modern generation use these days? I actually thought TC had a pretty good game!

Haha, I checked the board as well, and saw that, was going to say something, but took a breather. Finished my espresso, gave a nod to you Dave and contemplated a stiff drink, but it was only 10 AM in the US...surely not. :)

davew

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 29, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
TC is not a winger and shouldn't be played there. Tom and more importantly, the team got better when he moved into the middle. I say again, I don't think that TC and Seri can play in the same midfield.
You don't need to say that again, we all say that, the only person who can't grasp it is our manager, perhaps he should take penalties!

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on December 29, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
Quote from: davew on December 29, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Haha, I checked the board as well, and saw that, was going to say something, but took a breather. Finished my espresso, gave a nod to you Dave and contemplated a stiff drink, but it was only 10 AM in the US...surely not. :)
Don't leave it so late next time, treat it as an English Breakfast! Enjoy the New Year and hopefully get back to some golf in 2019!!

davew

Imagine how boring it would be on here if we kept winning?

Twig

TC was superb i the second half so the OP is nonsense. He made a huge difference to our midfield; he was an outlet to teammates when they were being pressed, he found space and got us moving, his ball retention was excellent, he showed far greater positional awareness and anticipation that Seri.  It was no coincidence that our midfield started to dominate after TC was moved central.  Great stuff Tom and shows what we have been missing.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Twig on December 29, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
TC was superb i the second half so the OP is nonsense. He made a huge difference to our midfield; he was an outlet to teammates when they were being pressed, he found space and got us moving, his ball retention was excellent, he showed far greater positional awareness and anticipation that Seri.  It was no coincidence that our midfield started to dominate after TC was moved central.  Great stuff Tom and shows what we have been missing.
:plus one:

davew

Quote from: Twig on December 29, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
It was almost like watching our games in the Championship last season! Play people in the positions that they perform best in, it really is that simple!

Bill2

TC in his natural role is a far superior player than Seri, he was pulling all the strings in the second half and showed what quality he has.

Peabody

Quote from: fulhamfever on December 29, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Louis Saha, Sylvan Legwinski, Steed Malbranque???

BedsFFC

Quote from: Bill2 on December 29, 2018, 07:48:16 PM
TC in his natural role is a far superior player than Seri, he was pulling all the strings in the second half and showed what quality he has.

Kinda.

Got a feeling that Seri will improve a lot. Perhaps next season we will see the best of him. We're staying up by the way