watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara should be punished severely for that

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 29, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthIslandWhite

I posted two months ago that AK-47 was not good enough and my position hasn't changed in light of today's theatrics. What a sad joke. Nope not good enough. Can't be tolerated at all.  Petulance, selfishness, the diving, the constant unneeded drama, its all about AK-47.  Nope. He's gone imo.  Sell him in January, get him off the books.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Matt10 on December 29, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
He wants to prove himself, but that was a missed opportunity to put the team ahead of his ambition. Kudos to Mitro for swallowing his pride and giving the lad a hug/kiss. I think we could all tell AK was going to miss though. It was way too much pressure he put on himself just by that unnecessary drama.

Hope he learned his lesson. Time to move on.

Agreed.
To play devil's advocate, I'd suggest Cairney is not captain material.
Mawson or Mitro captain for me. A stronger character reqd

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: spoonffc on December 29, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
I don't understand how anyone can say dropping and fining him is an over reaction?
In a relegation 6 pointer he disobeys orders from the whole team for his own selfish needs.
He put himself before the team, let that sink in for a while, not someone we need in a relegation scrap.
We need to pull together in a fight, he clearly has his own agenda. out the squad for me, unforgivable.
Yes, we ended up getting the winner, but can the rest of the team look at him now and feel like he's pulling in the same direction?

You can't drop him because you need Mitro, Sess and AK47 in the starting 11.  PERIOD.

After the transfer window you an bench AK's flopping insubordinate arse...but not before then.

SouthernWhite

I truly think AK47 is a skill footballer. His only boudary is his brains. He showed today, yet again, that he has little to none.

Some members claim that other members have short memory, but the truth is this kind of undiscipline cannot be accepted at the highest level. I wonder how CR will handle this situation, since it's clearly very complicated. IMHO, he should be disciplined without wages for a week or benched. It is unacceptable what he did, even if it was with the best intentions.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: St Eve on December 29, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
He made a poor decision. Wanted to be the hero and it back fired. CR needs to deal with this privately. However, where was TC? As captain he should have diffused the situation and given Mitro the ball. Not much CR can do from the sideline

AK looked ready to fight Mitro to take the pk.   You think he wouldn't have fought Cairney to take it?   Why not?  Because of an armband?

I'm still trying to figure out how Cairney is all of a sudden to blame for ONLY stopping Mitro and AK from arguing. 

Notice how AK doesn't even eye Cairney at all...and when AK looks at Mitro he's confrontational.

davew

Who is blaming Cairney, I blame the captain, who was it today? TC played well in a more suitable and obvious role, shame it has taken a few games for our manager to fathom that out. I hope he has taken note of what has occurred today and not limited his time to watching the penalty taking incident, what will he do re the team selection against Arsenal, I dread to think about it!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Carborundum

He's been punished.  Twenty thousand people letting him know exactly what they thought of that behaviour.

But the truth is we are better with him on the pitch.  Stuff happens with him.  Good stuff bad stuff lots of roll the dice stuff.  That's what you want with forwards.  Pick him for the next game..with Sessegnon too.

Andy S

I think this whole post is over the top! It is an internal matter as is every other decision and is not down to the baying wolves on here. What I found disgraceful were the morons who decided to boo on3 of our own becaus3 he made a mistake. What is it coming to. If you were one of the boo boys be ashamed!

Sgt Fulham

I think everyone forgets how bad we are at holding a lead. If Kamara had slotted away that penalty, we defend for 10 minutes. I'm glad the way it worked out, though I get that that is completely in hindsight. As for Kamara, I like him. He adds something different to the team and is often one of our better players. He made a mistake today, but I would hope that he learns from it and is not dropped from the team.

Matt10

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 29, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
I think everyone forgets how bad we are at holding a lead. If Kamara had slotted away that penalty, we defend for 10 minutes. I'm glad the way it worked out, though I get that that is completely in hindsight. As for Kamara, I like him. He adds something different to the team and is often one of our better players. He made a mistake today, but I would hope that he learns from it and is not dropped from the team.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. I can appreciate that. Hindsight is the backbone of this place, and it's also the ammunition to fit narratives. There's no arguing that AK made a terrible error in judgement, letting emotions get the better of him, but hopefully CR can address him and we can all move on together as one unit.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Andy S on December 29, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
I think this whole post is over the top! It is an internal matter as is every other decision and is not down to the baying wolves on here. What I found disgraceful were the morons who decided to boo on3 of our own becaus3 he made a mistake. What is it coming to. If you were one of the boo boys be ashamed!

There must be a lot of morons in the Hammersmith end then,he wasn't just booed he got called lots of names..The blog been put up on you tube.
Two women behind me had some nice language come out their mouths,it was an important situation, people get angry in these events,don't make them morons..

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
Quote from: Andy S on December 29, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
Not 1 of them Mince as you well know, just a cynical keyboard terrior like a few on here. Why would people boo him? The concensus I have read on here is that people would like him to be in the starting 11, most moan when he is substituted when often not justified, the poor guy (and he is young remember), I feel sorry for him!! He wasn't bought for mega money like some of our other players, we didn't know much about him before he joined, but what we have learned is that he is keen to make an impression for FFC, that must be a plus!

There must be a lot of morons in the Hammersmith end then,he wasn't just booed he got called lots of names..The blog been put up on you tube.
Two women behind me had some nice language come out their mouths,it was an important situation, people get angry in these events,don't make them morons..

Baszab

The whole dynamics of the game changed when AK came on
Yeah he was stupid but I will be really disappointed if he doesn't start the next game

davew

Quote from: Baszab on December 29, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
The whole dynamics of the game changed when AK came on
Yeah he was stupid but I will be really disappointed if he doesn't start the next game
Still a few of us sensible people on here Baszab!!

Nick Bateman

The picture says it all.  Had Mitro not rescued the situation at the end those FEW who support a player's self-indulgence over the club and our very survival in this division would look pretty stupid with those remarks.

One has to follow the orders and not jeopardise the team.

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 29, 2018, 06:50:34 PM
Quote from: St Eve on December 29, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
He made a poor decision. Wanted to be the hero and it back fired. CR needs to deal with this privately. However, where was TC? As captain he should have diffused the situation and given Mitro the ball. Not much CR can do from the sideline

AK looked ready to fight Mitro to take the pk.   You think he wouldn't have fought Cairney to take it?   Why not?  Because of an armband?

I'm still trying to figure out how Cairney is all of a sudden to blame for ONLY stopping Mitro and AK from arguing. 

Notice how AK doesn't even eye Cairney at all...and when AK looks at Mitro he's confrontational.

Spot on, Old Brownie.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Matt10

Some further context on whether or not Cairney said something. Yeah, you can see clearly he says Give it to Mitro, then he says Give me the ball now. Kamara wasn't having it. Look at Ranieri as well.

https://streamable.com/3qut0

Wish I could embed on here :P

The Rational Fan

What would Alex Ferguson do with Kamara after such disobience? We all know the answer, so why do differently to the greatest ever premier league manager.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 29, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
What would Alex Ferguson do with Kamara after such disobience? We all know the answer, so why do differently to the greatest ever premier league manager.

Well Ferguson had plenty of players to choose from. We don't have anybody like Kamara who can scare defences in the same way with power and speed. Once we do then we can drop him from the bench.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 30, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 29, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 29, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Well Ferguson had plenty of players to choose from. We don't have anybody like Kamara who can scare defences in the same way with power and speed. Once we do then we can drop him from the bench.

He should be left out of the squad for the Arsenal game.

So along with the injured Mawson and the loanee Chambers we should drop Kamara as well. At least against Arsenal we frankly will probably struggle anyway. A fine of some sort would probably be better though.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JoelH5

Sure this has been posted but this is the interview where Ranieri says AK doesn't think he's done wrong. Pretty daming

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/every-word-claudio-ranieri-disrespectful-15609418
I was there, standing in the Putney end