watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Murder on Sky Sports

Started by Woolly Mammoth, December 29, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

CR has said he wanted to kill Kamara, and he said Kamara failed to respect him or his team mates or the Supporters.
I have not seen CR as angry as he was then.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Hatch007

You beat me to posting that.

I reckon AK can expect a fine judging by CR's displeasure and well he might be. Terrible behaviour!

Matt10

Aw man, wish I had sky sports here. Thanks for the info, Wooly.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 29, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
CR has said he wanted to kill Kamara, and he said Kamara failed to respect him or his team mates or the Supporters.
I have not seen CR as angry as he was then.
maybe that's why vietto and cairney never attempt to shoot when they play in the front 3.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Going by what CR said and the way he said it, i reckon Kamara has not heard the last of it. He should be in big trouble.

Never forget your Roots.

bahay18

Moment of madness from Kamara and sounds like CR will deal with it . He has given his all the last few weeks , hopefully it can be put to bed quickly.

Tyske

Disappointed with that reaction from Ranieri. Would have preferred him to say he would have a calm discussion with Kamara about it.

Neil D

AK disrespected his teammates and the manager.  Ranieri is right to take him to task in public. 

davew

CR has got it all wrong, stop tinkering with our team!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hongkongfulham

AnOldBrownie

But no...let's blame Tom Cairney.

:023:

AK47 ...if I were the coach...would still start against Arsenal (because he fills a need) but in the transfer window I'd bring in a winger with pace that can stretch a back line...maybe someone that can do spot duty at striker...and sit Kamara on the bench for the rest of the season.

davew

He probably had a bet on Mitro being the first scorer! Not a fan of Joka and rapidly becoming less of one for CR even though his record is a bit better this season!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lighthouse

Fair enough that settles the argument. On saying all that I still think we can agree that the poor discipline reflects badly on the team and manager. Not the sort of behaviour by the players as they delayed the taking of their own penalty but still allowed Kamara to step and take it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Wasn't confident when AK stepped up, especially when we've got Mitrovic on the pitch. But, personally don't think there's anything wrong with him being brave & wanting to take responsibility. He's taken at least a couple previously & scored.

Don't think you can fault the guy for stepping up, particularly when we are generally very poor at penalties.

He's been playing well recently & certainly didn't want to miss, so think he's due a bit more support.

Holders

Interesting to hear him say that he was going to bring Sess on for the second half but didn't because Mawson was injured.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Sitting on the train reading this,when I saw Woolly comment I thought someone had shut Merson up for good.😎

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bahay18 on December 29, 2018, 05:40:21 PM
Moment of madness from Kamara and sounds like CR will deal with it . He has given his all the last few weeks , hopefully it can be put to bed quickly.

CR needs to take him aside, preferably on their own in his office, and straighten Kamara out on how to play within the framework of the team, which includes instructions and guidelines on who takes the penalties.
It's not Rocket Science, but Kamaras behaviour was flippant and disrespectful and CR should read him the riot act.
Whether CR will leave it there and draw a line under it, remains to be seen.
Especially with another match coming along so quickly.
Man Management will be the order of the day, but one way or another Kamara must learn the error of his ways, and an apology would be a good start.

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

I wanted to kill Ranieri for not starting AK... he nearly cost us the game today with his team selection.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on December 29, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
I wanted to kill Ranieri for not starting AK... he nearly cost us the game today with his team selection.
Yes his team selection today was bizarre and self defeating. Fortunately we were still level at half time, nevertheless, he has to get his lineup spot on v Arsenal, no room for error there.

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

Oh FFS I've neve4 seen so much drivel. CR is a Carthorse of a manager but he's ours for now so back him. AK is a petulant child so smack his bottom and stick him on the naughty step. TC is a Donkey but move him 10 yards infield he's Messi. And Mitro walks on water apart from when he sinks. Think that about sums it up. Anyway up to 18th COYW