watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where is Fosu-Mensah?

Started by The Cravenette, December 30, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

Not played under Ranieri. If he isn't fancied can we send him back early to free up a loan spot?
Chambers won't be able to play against Arsenal either and I think we will miss him a lot.

Andyb

Gordan davies confirmed to me yesterday in chairmans club thats hes definitely going back in january to free up another loan space.

The Cravenette

Quote from: Andyb on December 30, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Gordan davies confirmed to me yesterday in chairmans club thats hes definitely going back in january to free up another loan space.
Well that makes sense as he has been nowhere near the squad for ages. I thought he looked good when he first arrived but he became a liability and never worked hard enough.

aaronmcguigan

If this is well known, why isn't it announced by the club as it clearly undermines TFM?
If this isn't well known, why is a club employee leaking transfer business in an unauthorised position. This isn't the first poster to be told this , nor the first poster to say it on this forum

Holders

One would have thought that TFM would have been told before any of this.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bill2

Having seen him play hope  he is at Euston station waiting for a train to Manchester.

Andyb

Gordan said he had spoken to a director, hes not in CR plans at all

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on December 30, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
One would have thought that TFM would have been told before any of this.
would have thought he would be happy to leave Sewell. Might as well train with the United squad if he isn't even making our bench
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HV71

To answer the question - his body may be somewhere in London
His brain - cloud cuckoo land

Time to fly the nest and stop taking the place of someone who wants to play for this club

EJL

Looked so promising against Spurs earlier in the season, but that's two underwhelming loan spells in a row for TFM. Perhaps he's not as good as United fans think he is.

Bill2

Quote from: EJL on December 30, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
Looked so promising against Spurs earlier in the season, but that's two underwhelming loan spells in a row for TFM. Perhaps he's not as good as United fans think he is.
United probably thinking that if we loan him out someone else will pay his wages until his contract expires then we can release him.

bornafulhamfan

With Chambers unavailable and Mawson injured, I think we may see him on the bench against Arsenal.

Statto

Quote from: Newry FFC on December 30, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

If this is well known, why isn't it announced by the club as it clearly undermines TFM?
If this isn't well known, why is a club employee leaking transfer business in an unauthorised position. This isn't the first poster to be told this , nor the first poster to say it on this forum

Is is hardly hypersensitive info. A loanee who has by most reasonable measures done terribly for us and is not getting in the team, is going to be returned to his parent club. It's a bit like someone leaking that the club may look to sell Rui Fonte next summer. Information that is neither surprising, nor useful to whomever it's leaked.

Spirit of 2000

Who cares ... he's hopeless. Hopefully somewhere near Salford

Jimpav

I'm half expecting him to start in midfield against Arsenal after yesterday's line up.

AnOldBrownie

He's going back to United. He's inconsistent.

And as someone whose actually seen the 20 year old play well at right back...against good offensive opposition, it's a shame.

Oh well...free up a loan spot.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

the nutflush

Hope we send him back and get Clyne on loan.

Sgt Fulham

Pieter A’dam

very old discussion, but this morning he is all over the Dutch sports pages. Ajax wants to sign him .......... 1 week ago they out classed Real Madrid completely (but unlucky in the score and f*cked by VAR) and now they are linked with this hopeless player. Wonder if the scout was very drunk watching him play for Fulham.

Woolly Mammoth

My understanding is that Fulham have found him work portering at the clubs new Florence Nightingale Ward at Motspur Park to accommodate all new recruits who are signed whilst injured or unfit.
In fact there is now an overflow of injured new recruits, that they are using Minces Garden Shed as an Annex.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.