more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stabbing on Fulham Palace Road

Started by Neutral Zone Ultra, December 31, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neutral Zone Ultra

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46719897

scary given its proximity to Craven Cottage. Walk right past there when I go from Hammersmith. I also recall there being a stabbing on Stevenage road about a year or two ago by the cottage itself.

General

I was more shocked by the fact that the police have arrested 39 people!? Either they just arrested anyone on the scene who it could've been, an entire gang brawl broke out or whoever died was on the end of a pretty significant mob incident. Either way shocking by all counts and suprising or unsuprising that so little information is out about it.

DevonFFC

Quote from: General on December 31, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
I was more shocked by the fact that the police have arrested 39 people!? Either they just arrested anyone on the scene who it could've been, an entire gang brawl broke out or whoever died was on the end of a pretty significant mob incident. Either way shocking by all counts and suprising or unsuprising that so little information is out about it.

If you throw enough sh1t against the wall some will stick I believe is the approach here

ToodlesMcToot

Apparently, the 39 were all at a house party and all refused to comply with the investigating officers. I, for one, applaud the officers' "yeah, so that's how you want to play this" attitude in arresting all of them. Exactly right. And pretty darned funny to boot (not the stabbing bit, mind you).
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Andy S

What is it with knife crime. One dead and at least another one in prison. What a waste of young people's life when they should be enjoying themselves. Happy new year to you in your prison cell

Twig

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on December 31, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Apparently, the 39 were all at a house party and all refused to comply with the investigating officers. I, for one, applaud the officers' "yeah, so that's how you want to play this" attitude in arresting all of them. Exactly right. And pretty darned funny to boot (not the stabbing bit, mind you).

Agreed