watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MLB playoffs

Started by RidgeRider, October 17, 2010, 02:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

After a three year hiatus from Major League Baseball, I have actually watched 4 games over the last week or so.

I forgot how enjoyable a good game can be. My beloved San Francisco Giants have made to to the LCS and won game 1 last night in a nail biter manor against the titan Phillies.

This team has been completely transformed since I had season tickets to Pac Bell Park (I know it is AT&T Park but I will never utter those words). Good bunch of kids with some real characters and a never say die attitude.....sort of like our Fulham.

Humm baby! Finn, I hope your Yankees are next.

Steve_orino

Sorry to report so late....

Go Rangers!!!  Still can't believe we're so close to the World Series
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Congrats to your Rangers Steve! With a 3-2 series lead I am still very apprehensive about the Giants getting through. I pray we can put the series to bed today but its a tall task. Be a nervous day.  :002:

Steve_orino

It was really neat to watch.  The little franchise that couldn't finally did -- even with the efforts of TH to F it all up.

The Clubhouse is a neat group of characters; they really seem to enjoy the game & each other.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09