Arsenal v Fulham score predictions

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 31, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Current odds
Arsenal win 4/11
Draw 9/2
Fulham win 9/1

I'm sticking my bit on a 2-2 draw at 20/1.... What do you think the score will be?

DevonFFC

I think we may well snatch a draw but we need to get out the traps quickly

One James stannard

4-0 arsenal, obviously hope I'm very wrong

SP

Home win with help from the ref if needed.

Woolly Mammoth

I would imagine and hope, depending on the starting lineup. CR will set his stall out, with depth, balance and delay in defence.
Plenty of traffic in midfield, to prevent our defence being hit early by the quick one - two passing movements, and ten yard balls to feet by the opposition.
Players in defensive positions must not get sucked in.
Perhaps CR will use the flanks to counter and put in quality crosses for Mitro, who will need all the help and support he can get, if we are to give ourselves the best chance of scoring, and I feel we will need to score tomorrow if we are to get a result.
We must not allow Arsenal to play at their tempo, and penetrate round the back of our defence.
Missing Mawson and Chambers does not help our cause, however, we have to keep our shape and we must play at our tempo as much as we possibly can.
Slow the ball down, break up play, and get in their faces.
Frustrate them and do not give the referee any opportunity to award Arsenal a penalty,
Odoi take note.
We have to be mentally strong all over the pitch.
We get the basics right tomorrow, and life will be a lot easier.
Score 1 1
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

My heart say 2 1 to us, but my head says 4 0. Will update this once I've seen raneris dodgy team selection
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on December 31, 2018, 10:32:34 PM
My heart say 2 1 to us, but my head says 4 0. Will update this once I've seen raneris dodgy team selection

Don't worry me.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

MLM seems a god sub for Mawson, but who will replace  Chambers? Can only think of K Mac, but we nee to hope we can keep our new found defensive shape and defensive solidity, and hope to hit them on the break.

They will be determined to make up for their loss against Liverpool, but this might make them over anxious before  their home crowd.

I am travelling to the game, ticket only £16, now sold outk  but I do feel nervous, but to get something from this game will be immense.

And we should put everything into getting something from this game, and certainly shouldn't think 'don't bother with this, we'll save  everything for Burnley' because Burnley will be no walkover I can assure you.

hovewhite

Already games are starting to run out so cannot ignore unwinnable games as every piont counts and reckon we need average of piont a game to survive.

Fernhurst

As our expections are in the minus range I'm not the least bit nervous unlike the previous two encounters.

I will go for a very hopeful 1-1.

Come on you Whites.....
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

I am afraid this has to be a damage limitation exercise for us ending in an 0-3 defeat if things go our way.

Our defence was beginning to settle, Mawson and Chambers are going to be missed.

peckyboy

I think we'll be parking the bus this afternoon hoping to hit them on the break, but with the enforced changes to the defence I can see them getting a couple of goals so 2 0 to them but I hope I'm wrong.

MrFFC

3-1 Arsenal

Mitro for Fulham
Aubamayang Lacazette Iwobi for Arsenal
Come on you Whites!! :)

keith

Fulhamfan666

SG

Quote from: keith on January 01, 2019, 10:49:16 AM
3_0 Arsenal.

Same here. No Mawson and Chambers seriously weakens us. Although interestingly there were many contributors earlier in the season that didn't want either player near to the 1st XI.
Give our new players time and most will come good. Bryan and Christie looking better now we have a system and they are having a run of games. IMO of course

Twig

ex-Pat

What's the point to even show up today ? never going to get a surprise Happy New Year.