watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worrying comments from CR

Started by The Old Count, January 01, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

When asked about possible transfers he said, 'Maybe it's something we need to do. I'll speak to the owner.' Then, 'I'm very, very pleased with my players. If we have the chance to buy good players then welcome.'

Doesn't sound like we have anyone lined up.

fulhamben

Khans aren't stupid. They will spend. And raneri must have been promised something
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffcne

Quote from: The Old Count on January 01, 2019, 06:03:08 PM
When asked about possible transfers he said, 'Maybe it's something we need to do. I'll speak to the owner.' Then, 'I'm very, very pleased with my players. If we have the chance to buy good players then welcome.'

Smoke screen,.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Berserker

He doesn't want to sound desperate in fron of agents snd other clubs

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

Sack him,terrible at Leicester last 6 months and at Nantes. :005:

ffccornwall

Quote from: The Old Count on January 01, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

Could it be that he is standing up for his players, that they are doing their best. But he knows that some of them just aren't good enough, he won't say it publicly.

davew

Quote from: Berserker on January 01, 2019, 06:06:54 PM

He doesn't need to sound desperate, it is clear for all to see where FFC are!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: Berserker on January 01, 2019, 06:06:54 PM

But anyone with an ounce of football sense can see we are desperate, trying to hide it makes it look even worse.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

DevonFFC

I  think we will already have players in the pipeline. Unfortunately we are desperate and will be made to pay over the odds so I think it will be a domestic loan and a foreign couple

fulham traveller

I would be surprised if Claudio dies not have players lined up

hovewhite

I wouldn't guess either way having watched the dealings by TK.

Jem

Playing his cards close to his chest?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Deeping_white

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 01, 2019, 07:18:09 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 01, 2019, 06:03:48 PM
Khans aren't stupid.

You give them more credit than they deserve.

Ah yes because you go from being an immigrant with no money to being a billionaire by being stupid

davew

Trump is a complete idiot and he is not an immigrant, sorry not supposed to post anything political! Should we try and get him as our next manager, golf course(s) owner etc to football club owner, natural progression. He could build a wall around our defence!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Statto

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 01, 2019, 09:06:49 PM
Khans aren't stupid.

Ah yes because you go from being an immigrant with no money to being a billionaire by being stupid

He made money selling car bumpers to Americans in the 1980s.
This is English football in 2019.
He may not be universally stupid but in this context, as I said it is highly debatable.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 01, 2019, 09:06:49 PM
Khans aren't stupid.

Yes, At Association Football in England.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose returns

Khans aren't stupid. They will spend. And raneri must have been promised something

i think the evidence sufggests they may not be stupid but they surely have not loearned very much in the time they have been with us.clearly they are comitted but mr khan s rarely at the game and those he attends he mostly  only stays one half. good leaders show up and make themselves visible to the troops in times of trouble. also the transfer policy is ridiculous as the new manager is proving because contrary to some on this MB the improvement is impercetable, we have beaten only burnley and southampton since he arrived and been blown away completely by the top teams man utd chelsea and arsenal without them really breakng sweat.... the othe defeat and draws you can draw what comfort you like, but with no proper signings in January, we are as good as done for. ranieri, who i am not a fan of, has his hands tied behind his back with this squad so has almost no chance to prove me wrong!