more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our remaining games

Started by Southcoastffc, January 02, 2019, 12:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: davew on January 02, 2019, 06:33:15 PM
Bornafulham fan, by your reckoning then we will only lose 7 of our remaining 17 games, really, come on get real (lol)!
I said I'm feeling optimistic, with a nice winter transfer window, Zambo and Seri turning out to be good and no more silly mistakes in defense, we will survive!

aaronmcguigan

Can Claudio and Slav actually go through a whole season getting zero points in London derbies and zero points against the top 6?

Once we start putting up a decent 90minute fight to teams then you can worry about where we will get the points . We have beaten 3 teams this season, they lie 17th, 19th,20th at the moment.  If it's those 3 teams we want to be in front of come the end of the season , we need to match or better their results.
Southampton have managed a draw v United and a win against Arsenal. Burnley have beaten West Ham and Bournemouth . Huddersfield's only other win came against Wolves but still managed a point at Goodison.
We need to stop treating all the non relegation teams as unbeatable, and actually go for it.

Treating every shot as precious instead of wasting most our chances would also help..

davew

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on January 02, 2019, 06:38:28 PM
Quote from: davew on January 02, 2019, 06:33:15 PM
Bornafulham fan, by your reckoning then we will only lose 7 of our remaining 17 games, really, come on get real (lol)!
I said I'm feeling optimistic, with a nice winter transfer window, Zambo and Seri turning out to be good and no more silly mistakes in defense, we will survive!
Zambo and Seri turning out to be good players and no more silly mistakes, now I know you cant be serious!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)