Started by Speranza, January 04, 2019, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speranza

If Fulham played like tranmere, we wouldn't be in this mess

DevonFFC

I'd take llorente aswell, decent striker

One James stannard

Are we in a mess?

I remember all to well when this club really was in a mess!

St. Andrews White

Yeah if we conceded 5 in 35 minutes each game we'd be fine...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: St. Andrews White on January 04, 2019, 09:23:16 PM
Yeah if we conceded 5 in 35 minutes each game we'd be fine...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

And there is #6

I'm happy with Fulham being in a relegation battle in the Premiere League.

Gaining 4 points in half a season doesn't require a miracle.  It requires luck, a few additions and players playing better than they did in the first half.

Tranmere...some shite defending.

And there is #7   LOL

Most of this Spurs side doesn't even get 1st team minutes.

Love me some SON though.

Spirit of 2000

Almost sad watching that and I predicted to my other half what would happen. Almost an indictment of how football has gone ... Tranmere ran themselves into the ground for the 1st half just to compete  and are only 0-1 at HT. 45 mins later and it's 0-7  .. the gap in quality and fitness are huge these days ... money a huge culprit. The FA cup upsets of the 70s and 80s are going to be almost non existent now ... and bare in mind this was a Spurs 2nd string mostly.

MJG

Quote from: Speranza on January 04, 2019, 08:12:39 PM
If Fulham played like tranmere, we wouldn't be in this mess
nope, we would be deeper in it
Just the views of a long term fan

Statto

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 04, 2019, 09:39:27 PM
Almost sad watching that and I predicted to my other half what would happen. Almost an indictment of how football has gone ... Tranmere ran themselves into the ground for the 1st half just to compete  and are only 0-1 at HT. 45 mins later and it's 0-7  .. the gap in quality and fitness are huge these days ... money a huge culprit. The FA cup upsets of the 70s and 80s are going to be almost non existent now ... and bare in mind this was a Spurs 2nd string mostly.

Hmmm generally agree with your posts but I think you're being a bit selective here. The upsets are easy to remember but the spankings (for us, a couple off Liverpool spring to mind) have always been more common. Let's not forget there are 70 league places between these two teams.