watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did I Miss an Announcement?

Started by nose returns, January 05, 2019, 12:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

The offal has said nothing about cauley leaving for good or fosu being returned, did I miss it?

Unusual for the club not to make a formal announcement of this kind.

alfie

Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 12:52:16 PM
The offal has said nothing about cauley leaving for good or fosu being returned, did I miss it?

Unusual for the club not to make a formal announcement of this kind.
You are absolutely correct, my son has just mentioned the same thing
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

I Ronic

Wasn't Caley's a loan/sell deal. As it was all done a bit late in the last window.
Think Villa are after loaning Fosu. I'm sure I read that on here under Saturday Fulham Stuff.

Jonaldiniho 88

Did on twitter. I reluctantly joined twitter as I kept whinging about the club not saying/doing enough on the site and everyone said "it was on twitter".

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

nose returns

Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2019, 01:07:42 PM
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/august/24/cauley-woodrow-departs
Club did announce it and said goodbye in August

Whilst that is so, the deal became permanent in the last few days, if it was me, i wouldd have put it in the news section, it is as valid as half the other stuff they put.

And fosu not mentioned at all.

MJG

Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 01:11:41 PM

Whilst that is so, the deal became permanent in the last few days, if it was me, i wouldd have put it in the news section, it is as valid as half the other stuff they put.

why, I read it as it was in August and he was never coming back, how often do you have to hear the same news? Of course your full blown everything the club does is crap agenda doesn't fit that does it?

nose returns

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on January 05, 2019, 01:06:23 PM
Did on twitter. I reluctantly joined twitter as I kept whinging about the club not saying/doing enough on the site and everyone said "it was on twitter".

I don't do twitter and IMO, that should be used for instant updates. The offal is for longer more formal announcements.

JoelH5

What about Fosu. Where have you seen it say he's gone?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

MJG

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 05, 2019, 01:15:59 PM
he's not officially gone back yet

JoelH5

Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2019, 01:18:14 PM

Apparently Chelsea wanted Cahill to play today before he leaves and then once that's done they can confirm and we can confirm Fosu is leaving
I was there, standing in the Putney end

I Ronic

Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 01:13:06 PM

I don't do twitter and IMO, that should be used for instant updates. The offal is for longer more formal announcements.

MJG attached the August announcement on the Offal above. The Twitter bit was just confirming what had already been done. As for Fosu isn't it better for the loaning Club to announce he's back before the club who loaned do. Press got hold of the story early.
Hope JoelH5's last bit is true and Cahill is on his way.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 01:13:06 PM

I didn't say you did. I'm just saying I shared your frustrations but unfortunately the best way to follow Fulham is twitter. If you choose not then you are limiting the information you receive from the club. But blame the club right?

gang

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 05, 2019, 01:26:10 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2019, 01:18:14 PM

Apparently Chelsea wanted Cahill to play today before he leaves and then once that's done they can confirm and we can confirm Fosu is leaving
[/

Cahill is not in the Chelsea squad.

MikeW

Bit of transfer news on old boys: Norwood now signed permanently for Sheff U and McCormack out on loan from Villa to Motherwell.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: I Ronic on January 05, 2019, 01:05:41 PM
Wasn't Caley's a loan/sell deal. As it was all done a bit late in the last window.
Think Villa are after loaning Fosu. I'm sure I read that on here under Saturday Fulham Stuff.

Leeds

nose returns

Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

why, I read it as it was in August and he was never coming back, how often do you have to hear the same news? Of course your full blown everything the club does is crap agenda doesn't fit that does it?

I think it deserved a mention. Not all of us recalled the detail and, to be fair, I think it would be common couertesy but i take your point. I also think that senior posters and committed fans should extend courtesy to each other at all times and not make unfounded and incorrect statements about each other's opinion.

For clarity you fundamentally miss the point that i want the club the best it can be on and off the field. I express concern/displeasure/frustration when it is not so. I do not lamely accept the party line or try to justify the unjutfiable. I know you  have done and continue to do good work at the club, but do try to see what i was actually after this time was factual information, you have just decided i was being objectionble just becuse it is me.

When i speak out it is because things are not right, and i believe they should and could be better.

Brawn

Barnsley made it official, as did Scunthorpe about us recalling Humphrys. It's on their sites, why not ours?

BedsFFC

Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

When i speak out it is because things are not right, and i believe they should and could be better.

What an interesting choice of words. "When I speak out".

Thank you

nose returns

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 05, 2019, 09:23:09 PM
Quote from: nose on January 05, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

What an interesting choice of words. "When I speak out".

Thank you

Is it interesting? It's just my usual vernacular,  i use it to mean speak up or voice my opinion.... have i got that wrong, it wouldn't suprise me.