News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It would have been a giant killing if we beat Oldham!!

Started by 3rdgenfan, January 06, 2019, 04:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

And not the other way round. Lack of determination by so many players and lack of skill. Only Cairney was anywhere near prem quality. Everyone else championship at best. Must sign a DM and two defenders immediately and not wait till the end of the window. Drinkwater, Mikel, Cahill and Fuchs would be a start.

Russianrob

I'd forgotten what a dire team we can be.Thank you Fulham for reminding me what a looney l must be to support you for close on 50 years.Please lock me up l must be deranged to support and love Fulham come what may!!

Deeping_white

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on January 06, 2019, 04:05:43 PM
And not the other way round. Lack of determination by so many players and lack of skill. Only Cairney was anywhere near prem quality. Everyone else championship at best. Must sign a DM and two defenders immediately and not wait till the end of the window. Drinkwater, Mikel, Cahill and Fuchs would be a start.

What exactly did Cairney do? I'd have him down as being the worst of all three midfielders. Cisse might be incredibly slow with the ball at his feet but at least he was tackling, Seri was constantly moving the ball and ended up making runs beyond the forwards to try and get us going, whereas Tom literally made one pass that the majority of the people on this board can do and that's about it other than getting the worlds most duibious penalty

3rdgenfan

TC rarely gave the ball away and when he passes to another Fulham player it doesn't out them under pressure and they can do something with the ball. Whenever our defenders especially Odoi and Let Marchand pass the ball the receiving player is either under pressure or has to control a bouncing ball. Agree Cisse had another good game and should be a regular starter. Kabano, Vietto, Ayite shouldn't be near the first team squad

Bill2

TC had a good game but the problem is glaringly obvious from the stats, 22 shots only 3 on target and one of them was the penalty. A large number of our shots wouldn't have scored anything in rugby as they were so high and wide.
Too many players on the pitch who will never make the 1st team, I hope.

Bill2

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 06, 2019, 04:15:13 PM
Quote from: 3rdgenfan on January 06, 2019, 04:05:43 PM

What exactly did Cairney do? I'd have him down as being the worst of all three midfielders. Cisse might be incredibly slow with the ball at his feet but at least he was tackling, Seri was constantly moving the ball and ended up making runs beyond the forwards to try and get us going, whereas Tom literally made one pass that the majority of the people on this board can do and that's about it other than getting the worlds most duibious penalty
Sorry but Cisse was not better than TC who when he got the ball normally found a Fulham player as for Cisse's tackling it is poor and loses the ball far too easily.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.