watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mousa Dembele: Tottenham midfielder set for £11m Beijing Guoan move

Started by sunburywhite, January 08, 2019, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

David I

Stoneleigh Loyalist

reasonable fee but high pay demands which we probably would not want to match.

sunburywhite

He hasnt played for Spurs since 8 Nov when he injured his ankle so he wont be fit
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WhiteJC

Neil D

domprague

Seems a shame that he'll play out his career in a crap league.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

gang

Woolly Mammoth

He would have been a good addition, but it just wasn't to be, he has put himself out to graze.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

If he could stay healthy he would still have a home in this league.    His style of play, at an older age, is going to lead to more injuries in the EPL.

He would have torn up the midfield in the MLS.     He'll love China.

SWSixer

He was such a joy to watch. Don't think I've seen a more skillful player in FFC. Silky.

Milo

Really, really sad that T Khan cannot persuade Dembele to return to us. £9m is a bargain even at his age and would give us 3-4 years of incredible service in midfield.

Get the deal done, Tony!! Please!!!

Fulham 442

Didn't Mousa state he didn't want to play for another Premier League side after Spurs?  Thought I also saw on Sky that the China deal was off?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 09, 2019, 11:31:17 AM
Didn't Mousa state he didn't want to play for another Premier League side after Spurs?  Thought I also saw on Sky that the China deal was off?

I believe he did mention it, but at the time Fulham were not Premier League, but now that we are he may change his mind.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Are we sure he would benefit us now?. We have a moan about signing players with injuries and we want someone who seems to spend more time in treatment room than on the pitch.
Still a dam good player mind you.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't