watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav to Forest?

Started by spikey norman, January 11, 2019, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Karanka has left Forest  and Slav is one of the favourites with the bookies.

alfie

Quote from: spikey norman on January 11, 2019, 10:16:14 AM
Karanka has left Forest  and Slav is one of the favourites with the bookies.
Did he not say the other day that he does not want to return to football yet, and the terms of his settlement means he can't yet anyway.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

spikey norman

You may well be right Alfie but why are Slav's odds so short at 1/4 to be next Forest manager.
I am not a betting man so would be interested to know how bookies arrive at these odds.

Edit: Jim White on Talksport just now also saying Slav favourite for the job

Roberty

Quote from: spikey norman on January 11, 2019, 10:45:10 AM
You may well be right Alfie but why are Slav's odds so short at 1/4 to be next Forest manager.
I am not a betting man so would be interested to know how bookies arrive at these odds.

Edit: Jim White on Talksport just now also saying Slav favourite for the job

The odds are what they are because people put money on their choice - maybe they don't do any research because SJ definately said, when asked about the Stoke job, that contractually - presumably he has to give money back to TK - he cannot sign for another club at the moment
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

ffcne

Quote from: Roberty on January 11, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
The odds are what they are because people put money on their choice - maybe they don't do any research because SJ definately said, when asked about the Stoke job, that contractually - presumably he has to give money back to TK - he cannot sign for another club at the moment

Maybe Forest will pay him that money simple.

Camel Club

Contract considerations aside I think Slav would be a good fit for Forest. They are a club that has long been associated with playing attractive attacking football and if he's given suitable assurances regarding transfer policy I couls see them being strong play-off contenders next season.