https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

His scouting profile and his data profile are both excellent

Oh fcuk
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: LVBP on January 31, 2019, 10:01:31 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Fulham confirm the signing of Havard Nordtveit from Hoffenheim on loan until the end of the season

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thought we were out of loans?

Tabby

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 10:05:05 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Fulham confirm the signing of Havard Nordtveit from Hoffenheim on loan until the end of the season

Thought we were out of loans?

Loans from PL sides. No such restriction with foreign teams.

DevonFFC

"His scouting profile and his data profile are both excellent, and he arrives with the support of our Manager.

Boxes ticked

Fernhurst

BREAKING NEWS

According to West Ham supporting mate...... He is not very good.

Let's hope he's wrong.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2019, 10:00:31 PM
It will be like the last window, plenty of last minute signings of which none I or most of you will have heard of before, the amount of money spent (fcuk the FFP rules) won't matter, we will all be raising our glasses putting on our FFC shirts, caps, socks etc in celebration only to return to the repetitive and correct theme of Tony Khan hasn't a clue and his Dad is a fool!

Out of curiosity, which last minutes summer signings had no one heard of? I can think of Anguissa possibly, but other than that?

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Nero

Sky saying may be one more might be done - who knows where Messi and Ronaldo are

probably Koumas or David Bentley

JoelH5

He had experience of a relegation scrap in Germany. 8 points from safety and they stayed up.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Deeping_white

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2019, 10:02:51 PM
With No Joka and the current Khant in charge of recruitment there will not be any Mitro esk signings.
Someone called it on here a few days ago (maybe longer) that they had heard no more business after Babel.... I think he may be right.

Do you want to have a rethink, David?

Hoppus

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 31, 2019, 10:06:31 PM
Quote from: davew on January 31, 2019, 10:00:31 PM
It will be like the last window, plenty of last minute signings of which none I or most of you will have heard of before, the amount of money spent (fcuk the FFP rules) won't matter, we will all be raising our glasses putting on our FFC shirts, caps, socks etc in celebration only to return to the repetitive and correct theme of Tony Khan hasn't a clue and his Dad is a fool!

Out of curiosity, which last minutes summer signings had no one heard of? I can think of Anguissa possibly, but other than that?
I hadn't heard of a couple of them, Anguissa obviously and believe it or not Seri! The latter I am more impressed with every time I watch him, certainly 1 of our best players now!

The Enclosurite

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 10:05:50 PM
"His scouting profile and his data profile are both excellent, and he arrives with the support of our Manager.

Boxes ticked

First stat that jumped out on me when I looked at Transfermarkt was the amount of injuries he's had recently!
¡COYW!

rusty shackleford

WHU fans are unanimous in their belief he is terrible

davew

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 31, 2019, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: David I on January 31, 2019, 10:02:51 PM
With No Joka and the current Khant in charge of recruitment there will not be any Mitro esk signings.
Someone called it on here a few days ago (maybe longer) that they had heard no more business after Babel.... I think he may be right.

Do you want to have a rethink, David?
Not addressed to me I know, but a redrink, certainly!!

DevonFFC

Paul O Keefe just said on twitter we were offered Batwhatshisname from Chelsea

cookieg

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2019, 10:07:25 PM
He had experience of a relegation scrap in Germany. 8 points from safety and they stayed up.

Send for Magath!!

davew

Quote from: The Enclosurite on January 31, 2019, 10:08:28 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 10:05:50 PM

Boxes ticked
Exactly what we need then, should fit in well in the rehabilitation centre!

First stat that jumped out on me when I looked at Transfermarkt was the amount of injuries he's had recently!

Nero

Has anyone seen anything of Harry Redknapp today