more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: General on January 31, 2019, 03:48:59 PM
Poor planning by TK so far in my books - obviously say all of this with the caveat of being proven wrong, but considering how poorly this season has gone with the players we brought in over the summer can anyone blame me for wanting something more assured/realiable?

It might be poor planning.   It also might be players simply didn't want to come to Fulham, yet they didn't commit to not come so TK kept the spots open to them...then last minute they say, nope we're not coming...and TK then goes to his next in line choices saying hey...we're buying you.

We all wanted epl experienced players...but what are you going to do if they don't want Fulham?   You can't overspend.

JoelH5

Apparently we have denied Karmara transfer has happened. Imagine we've let him have the press conference then pulled the deal just to spite him over the security guard thing!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sting of the North

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 31, 2019, 03:52:10 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 31, 2019, 03:48:38 PM
Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2019, 03:47:01 PM
Sorry, not enthused by this news. Personally believe that Johansen has been harshly dropped by Ranieri & should be in the match day squad on merit.

Love Stef Jo, and I think he's a Raniari type player (hard grafter and disciplined/tactically smart sh*thousery) but I don't think hes up to EPL standard whereas Drinkwater is, without a doubt.

For all we know, he may not want to sign another contract. Runs out end of this season, so we are most likely cashing in. Doubt we're selling him just for the sake of it.

I am pretty sure there's a club option to extend if we really want to. Would assume that we wouldn't want to if we manage to stay up, as he has unfortunately looked way below the required standard (albeit in rather limited appearances).

west kowloon white

Legs gone/ not up for a regation fight- not bothered about HIM anymore especially for figures quoted.Can't understand the self esteem of a professional sportsman with his attitude.Lets take a punt on someone who might help in Championship.

Mince n Tatties

Activity at Motspur....Hilda just went in with a huge teapot...Coyw

Mince n Tatties

Cahill staying to fight for his place at the Scum.
Might have something to do with them getting guffed by Bournemouth 4-0.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 04:05:37 PM
Do you think Hilda has switched to tea bags, could be a key decision as these players from overseas may not be accustomed to using a tea strainer and are finishing up with a mouthful of tea leaves.For what other reason are they saying no to us.

One James stannard

Transfer deadline day.......Hilda.......teapot...... Comedy gold  064.gif

Holders

Quote from: filham on January 31, 2019, 04:14:07 PM
Do you think Hilda has switched to tea bags, could be a key decision as these players from overseas may not be accustomed to using a tea strainer and are finishing up with a mouthful of tea leaves.For what other reason are they saying no to us.

Because the little bags haven't got string and a little tab on them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

f321ffc

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2019, 04:01:19 PM
Apparently we have denied Karmara transfer has happened. Imagine we've let him have the press conference then pulled the deal just to spite him over the security guard thing!
Now confirmed by FFC loan until end June.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

JoelH5

The Swan

Fulham in talks with Slavia Prague over a deal to sign Cameroon  captain Michael Ngadeu- Ngadjui.

We are also interested in Bordeaux's Youssouf Sabaly and Hoffenheim's Havard Nordteit.

Don't know what positions they play or if they are any good.
The Swan

Roberty

Hangeland rates - Havard Nordteit
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Mince n Tatties

Jamie Weir Sky Sports,something happening at Fulham...lol

LVBPTS

WEST BROM WANT MORE!

West Brom are getting greedy. They are in talks to take Fulham's Stefan Johansen on loan until the end of the season, with the Norway international expected at the club's training ground later this evening.
Supporter since 2000

JoelH5

Mince n Tatties

Must have turned down Fenerbahce then?

keithh

LVBPTS

Sabaly apparently has landed after the club wanted a second opinion on the failed medical....#fulhamish
Supporter since 2000