watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Burnley swapping Sam Vokes for Crouch seems to be the worst business of the window of all the relegation zone teams for the window.

LVBPTS

Chelsea defender Gary Cahill has turned down potential moves to Juventus, Monaco and Fulham during the January transfer window, Sky Sports News understands.

The 33-year-old was unable to agree personal terms with Claudio Ranieri's side. He also turned down Juventus and Monaco in order to continue fighting for his place at Chelsea.

Cahill's contract is due to expire at the end of the season.
Supporter since 2000

Sting of the North

Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2019, 04:42:34 PM
Burnley swapping Sam Vokes for Crouch seems to be the worst business of the window of all the relegation zone teams for the window.

Luckily we have already played them twice, since that comment would otherwise almost guarantee a Crouch hattrick against us  :005:

toshes mate

Motspur Park with that reception sign eerily blowing in the wind looks like the perfect set for a classic Hammer horror - will blood be let before midnight or after....

DevonFFC

Highly unlikely Fulham will be signing Cameroon captain Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui #FFC

f321ffc

Quote from: toshes mate on January 31, 2019, 05:03:49 PM
Motspur Park with that reception sign eerily blowing in the wind looks like the perfect set for a classic Hammer horror - will blood be let before midnight or after....
Not now that  AK has been banished to Turkey.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

What is going on for the love of god,the club saying according to radio they know nothing about this deal with the Cameroon player... lol

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 05:24:23 PM
What is going on for the love of god,the club saying according to radio they know nothing about this deal with the Cameroon player... lol

They have until midnight correct?  It's only 5:30 in London.

Don't believe anything for the next 6 hours.   It's the smart thing to do.

hovewhite

deadcowboys

Worse than that, window closes at 11pm according to the BBC.

Mind you, it's so cold my window has been shut fir days.

Mince n Tatties

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Come on Fulham, its my turn to make supper and the wife is getting impatient.

DevonFFC

I would love to pinch Adams whisky Burnley are trying to get him, young, fast, strong and can find the back of onion bag

grandad

Not going to waste my time chopping from site to site reading what is mostly lazy journos. Will wait till the morning & see what has actually taken place if anything.
Where there's a will there's a wife

DevonFFC

Stefan Johansen looking likely to complete a loan move to West Brom this evening until the end of the season #FFC

bobby01

Ak signed in turkey for rest of season, bbc.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Milo

50,000 views on this thread and what do we have to show for it?

A dachshund with a slight limp in no-mans land.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
Stefan Johansen looking likely to complete a loan move to West Brom this evening until the end of the season #FFC

I'm disappointed to hear that.