more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Quote from: twang on January 31, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
Did someone ask for a central defender?!

I honestly can't get my head around this google translation but I guess it means Djalo's loan has been cancelled. From Extremadura's official site:

"Extremadura UD is pleased to inform you of the finalization of the transfer of Marcelo Djaló as a Barça player.

The player has played a total of 12 games with the Barca elastic since he arrived, on loan, to the club.

From Extremadura UD we wish Marcelo good luck in his professional future and we appreciate the services rendered."

https://www.extremaduraud.com/comunicado-oficial-djalo/

Like a new signing this, basically go to 3 at the back with this rock

flyingfish

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

I honestly can't get my head around this google translation but I guess it means Djalo's loan has been cancelled. From Extremadura's official site:

"Extremadura UD is pleased to inform you of the finalization of the transfer of Marcelo Djaló as a Barça player.

The player has played a total of 12 games with the Barca elastic since he arrived, on loan, to the club.

From Extremadura UD we wish Marcelo good luck in his professional future and we appreciate the services rendered."

The original loan was for the season. He obviously didn't impress then.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Chesh on January 31, 2019, 06:13:32 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 31, 2019, 05:46:16 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
Stefan Johansen looking likely to complete a loan move to West Brom this evening until the end of the season #FFC

I'm disappointed to hear that.
Let's be honest, even last year in the Championship (his level imo), his main contribution was blatantly kicking people or scything them down to illicit a reaction. On his admittedly few opportunities in the Premier League he has not had the quality, to compete with the faster thinking opposition.

No point in him (at best) warming the bench for the rest of the season, when he could be getting game time on loan.

Then, next season we would have a decision to make.

The move would make very good sense to me, and for the reasons above, I wouldn't be disappointed.

His main contribution was getting goals and assists and getting up and down the pitch. Not looked great this season but good squad player.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 31, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
Quote from: Milo on January 31, 2019, 05:47:55 PM
Stefan Johansen looking likely to complete a loan move to West Brom this evening until the end of the season #FFC

Would keep him happy, match fit and most importantly still on on the books for the Championship push next year. Good news all round?
He's out of contract in the summer.
[/

As has been stated on numerous occassions, there is a club option for a further year. I don't know ifthere are any conditions that has to be met, but if you have any additional information please feel free to share them.

DevonFFC

Quote from: flyingfish on January 31, 2019, 07:20:35 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

The original loan was for the season. He obviously didn't impress then.

It's not his fault he is still frauding everyone claiming he is a football player

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 31, 2019, 07:23:48 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 31, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
Quote from: Milo on January 31, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

Would keep him happy, match fit and most importantly still on on the books for the Championship push next year. Good news all round?
He's out of contract in the summer.
[/

As has been stated on numerous occassions, there is a club option for a further year. I don't know ifthere are any conditions that has to be met, but if you have any additional information please feel free to share them.

Didn't know. Decent business in that case.

David I

New signings:

Only 2hrs ago it was announced "All Elite Wrestling hyping a surprise guest, NEW SIGNINGS and partnerships"

Looks like he's been busy signing Sammy Guevara, Kyle Rae, Trent Barreta and Chuck Taylor.....

Doesn't help our predicament much 🙈

JoelH5

Not a great source but apparently Sabaly is currently undergoing a medical at Motspur
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sting of the North

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2019, 07:37:19 PM
New signings:

Only 2hrs ago it was announced "All Elite Wrestling hyping a surprise guest, NEW SIGNINGS and partnerships"

Looks like he's been busy signing Sammy Guevara, Kyle Rae, Trent Barreta and Chuck Taylor.....

Never heard of them. Is anyone a CB or RB?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Fulham are currently second favourite to sign the most players before the end of deadline day, behind Newcastle. Surprised to see this, the bookies usually know something. (7/2 with Paddypower)

Barrett487

Just read this.... red herring?

Robbie

@robbietaylor_86
22m22 minutes ago
More
Just been in New Malden Diagnostics Centre getting an MRI scan...@FulhamFC new signing the other fella in the waiting room with me.

So get it on Sky Bet or whatever... Youssouf Sabaly is doing his medical now!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2019, 07:37:19 PM
New signings:

Yeah but TK has not specifically said these guys are for his wrestling toy. The above is a great back four for dealing with those fancy pants prima donnas of Sala, Hazard, Pogba and co. I see a whole new approach coming for the relegation fight. The yellow cards might stack up a bit though.

LVBPTS

Still not signing him as failed the medical in France. Second opinion here. Can't see it happening

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

JoelH5

Quote from: LVBP on January 31, 2019, 07:49:59 PM
Still not signing him as failed the medical in France. Second opinion here. Can't see it happening

Doubt they'd bother flying him over if he already failed a medical
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Barrett487

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

I was under the impression we like signing injured players  :doh:

LVBPTS

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 31, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

It was our request for him to come here and do a secondary medical. We want him but he failed it in France. As far as I'm aware it's to see the extent and if it's worth a risk. As it stands, he doesn't sign

Supporter since 2000

filham

This is unbelievable, 3 hours to go and we have had no definite  news of any new defender being signed.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 31, 2019, 07:45:52 PM
Fulham are currently second favourite to sign the most players before the end of deadline day, behind Newcastle. Surprised to see this, the bookies usually know something. (7/2 with Paddypower)

But Newcastle are only signing one player.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

This is becoming hilarious, failed medical,2nd opinions.
The other fella from Cameroon, flew in for talks then he was gone without signing.
Brian Rix farce...lol

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 08:04:12 PM
This is becoming hilarious, failed medical,2nd opinions.
The other fella from Cameroon, flew in for talks then he was gone without signing.
Brian Rix farce...lol

It's all hear say, I don't think sky sports has a clue. The only way they will know is if the club chooses to tell them