watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Dembele (Striker)

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 14, 2019, 05:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Fell out with the manager at Lyon(doesn't like the way they play),before he left Celtic he fell out with Brenda,he can sulk as we know.Available for around £15-20 mill.
Should we bring him home? 049:gif

bobbo

He probably wouldn't come. Plus when he left he or his agent made sure he left completely on his terms without any thought for Fulham FC or the fans - not that he has to I know.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

The Rational Fan

Fulham is interested in EPL Player that wants to play here and isnt getting a better offer. I doubt he wont get another offer, maybe a loan to his old club may increase his value for the summer.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 14, 2019, 06:06:09 AM
Fulham is interested in EPL Player that wants to play here and isnt getting a better offer. I doubt he wont get another offer, maybe a loan to his old club may increase his value for the summer.

Who that be?

bog

Could this be Brentford's current top scorer? :022:

092.gif

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 14, 2019, 05:27:29 AM
Fell out with the manager at Lyon(doesn't like the way they play),before he left Celtic he fell out with Brenda,he can sulk as we know.Available for around £15-20 mill.
Should we bring him home? 049:gif

He has played for 2 different clubs within the past 12 months, so would not be eligible to play for us until next season.

Bill2

Not sure he can be trusted so it is a no from me.

Bassey the warrior

Would love him back but it won't happen.

filham

No, lets forget this one, we lost out when he left and we don't want to suffer any more.

Fulham Joe

I always thought he was totally overrated, I wouldn't want him back on a free transfer.

Now if we we're talking about the bloke we sold to Spurs, that would be a different story.

sunburywhite

He benefitted from McCormacks skill massively
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me