watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crystal Palace Away

Started by WokingFFC, January 17, 2019, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WokingFFC

Just been advised that CP away has sold out and I was wondering if anyone has 2 tickets they do not need. The wife an I have been to Brighton, Everton, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Burnley but only have 137 and 102 points, so could not purchase until tomorrow. Owing to the club changing their ticket issuing policy we were not able to acquire any in time.

If you do have two tickets together we would be over the moon to be able to purchase them from you.

Thanks for your consideration

Dave

fulhamtom

In case you can't there is a resale ticket site called Twickets that is a site that you can only pay ticket price or less. Palace seem to use it as a resale site. You are very likeky to get Palace End tickets on it. Twickets is App based so you can use your mobile.

RaySmith

Did the club say it was sold out? - nothing on the Official site

WokingFFC

Thanks Fulhamtom, much appreciated, will defo have a look.  We had this year as a 'bucket list' year to visit all away games other than those where family events take priority, but for some strange reason the club change their policy half way through the season and do not offer those loyal fans with an away season ticket option to avoid such things.

Quote from: fulhamtom on January 17, 2019, 02:06:39 PM
In case you can't there is a resale ticket site called Twickets that is a site that you can only pay ticket price or less. Palace seem to use it as a resale site. You are very likeky to get Palace End tickets on it. Twickets is App based so you can use your mobile.

WokingFFC

Hi Ray, if you go to the ticket section the match has been removed from sale.

Quote from: RaySmith on January 17, 2019, 02:19:25 PM
Did the club say it was sold out? - nothing on the Official site

Westlondonffc

I emailed the club to ask for an explanation on 4 tickets last week, still haven't replied. Our end is going to be tragic

RaySmith

I'm not seeing this on my laptop, Woking - just the same dates, and points needed  to purchase on subsequent days.
Not saying you're wrong -maybe I'm missing something.

WokingFFC

Hi Ray, looks like they have re-listed them, thanks! I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that there are some left by tomorrow unless someone comes to the rescue and purchases two for us before they go :)

Quote from: RaySmith on January 17, 2019, 03:05:21 PM
I'm not seeing this on my laptop, Woking - just the same dates, and points needed  to purchase on subsequent days.
Not saying you're wrong -maybe I'm missing something.

WokingFFC

Hi Westlondon, I did the same and have not heard from them. Arsenal was bad enough, surrounded by tourists taking photos of the Arse players taking corners etc. hardly any noise around us, shameful really. But that is the price of success. A return to the Championship, although not welcomed, will mean the loyal fans will be able get the tickets, unless it is Birmingham away!

Quote from: Westlondonffc on January 17, 2019, 03:01:50 PM
I emailed the club to ask for an explanation on 4 tickets last week, still haven't replied. Our end is going to be tragic

RaySmith

You should be all right -I'm hoping to get tickets myself.
Presumably the club didn't expect ticket take-up would be that great for this game, or they wouldn't have offered 4 tickets per person.

Good luck anyway.

WokingFFC

Thanks Ray, you too. Do you have enough points to get them tomorrow?

Quote from: RaySmith on January 17, 2019, 03:14:23 PM
You should be all right -I'm hoping to get tickets myself.
Presumably the club didn't expect ticket take-up would be that great for this game, or they wouldn't have offered 4 tickets per person.

Good luck anyway.

SP

They're still only selling Block R which means there's the whole of T & half of S left.

hovewhite

Selling a block a time from what I've read.

Wingnut

Quote from: hovewhite on January 17, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

Logged in there now and it's restricted view only and they have all three of our blocks available. The may have some of the non-standing seats, located at the front of each block left though. You have to call the club to get them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

_Putney_

SP

Not sold out yet, hope everyone got the tickets they need.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Wingnut on January 17, 2019, 08:53:44 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on January 17, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

Logged in there now and it's restricted view only and they have all three of our blocks available. The may have some of the non-standing seats, located at the front of each block left though. You have to call the club to get them.

I have deliberately requested restricted view, so that I won't have to watch Palace scoring.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BarneyTravers

Still tickets available as of earlier...snap em up and make a proper racket over there.

coysw

SP

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.