more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 5 or 7 Stages Of Grief... Which Stage are you At

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 19, 2019, 11:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/understanding-the-seven-stages-of-grief

I think I have just moved out of "Bargaining", skipped a couple of Steps and Gone Straight to "Acceptance".

Balham Boy

Yep........

Being realistic anything other than a win tomorrow and we should seriously use the transfer window to prepare for next season in the Championship.

I want to believe but it's a huge ask.....

David I

Quote from: Balham Boy on January 19, 2019, 11:34:01 PM
Yep........

Being realistic anything other than a win tomorrow and we should seriously use the transfer window to prepare for next season in the Championship.

I want to believe but it's a huge ask.....
Mate.... You've still gotta be at level 1 thinking the slightest chance of a win against spuds.. even with Son and Kane missing.
Don't forget - they didnt sign ANY players in the summer. They still have Erikksen, Alli, Llorente etc etc

Milo

ScalleysDad

As a lad any misdemeanours whilst staying at my Nans were dealt with very harshly. She would say in her soft voice whilst busying herself with some task "I am not angry or cross, just disappointed" It was savage in so many ways.
Thus. Fulham. I am not angry or cross, just disappointed.
That must be acceptance then.

HV71

nose returns

i am stage 3...anger
it didn't have to be this way so i am angry
year after year with these owners they make the same errors, all unnecessary and i am angry.
wait till they announce the prices for season tickets next season before ths one ends... will it be prem prices or championship prices,,, i bet the former with the excuse we get more games for our money.
i do not want a new riverside stand, i want a proper team on the pitch and a proper manager, a young hungry manager like southampton.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

Stage 5 Depression. And I suspect I will be there for the rest of the season.

Matt10

Grieving for what?

I grieve for those who feel they need to give up already. That's plenty sad that is.

alfie

I think this is a case for the suicide team watch
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SG

Quote from: nose on January 20, 2019, 12:30:04 AM
i am stage 3...anger
it didn't have to be this way so i am angry
year after year with these owners they make the same errors, all unnecessary and i am angry.
wait till they announce the prices for season tickets next season before ths one ends... will it be prem prices or championship prices,,, i bet the former with the excuse we get more games for our money.
i do not want a new riverside stand, i want a proper team on the pitch and a proper manager, a young hungry manager like southampton.

If we had appointed an unknown manager with no Premiership experience such as him all of the serial complainants would have moaned and complained as always. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

SG

I am at acceptance but also disappointed. Yet again when we think we have arrived we fall away just like after Hamburg. We always seem to be unable to build upon our successes

grandad

I am at Whatever. Have been for 65 years of supporting. We are Fulham after all. If you don´t expect you won´t be disappointed.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on January 20, 2019, 09:29:52 AM
I am at Whatever. Have been for 65 years of supporting. We are Fulham after all. If you don´t expect you won´t be disappointed.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

How can we throw in the towel  half way through the season?

I don't expect this attitude from team or management -I'd be appalled. i expect them to battle for every possible remaining point.

keithh

I guess that I'm used to the team creating records that can nearly crash out of the league to reaching a European final to gaining promotion with record goals or record games. Last year was so typical - bad start - fantastic run, only to lose the game we needed to win for automatic promotion. I don't think the team can really astound me any more. I just accept what it is; the word Fulhamish should be in the dictionary. I think the team keep me fit as I'm regularly seen shaking my head or shrugging my shoulders or occasionally jumping for joy. Yes, I've wept tears of joy & been perplexed by decisions off the field but these days just seem to accept what it is. Even that story about Mawson getting injured whilst changing his boots didn't really surprise me.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I haven't been this upset since Take That split up.

Berserker

Definitely depression

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: keithh on January 20, 2019, 10:40:02 AM
I guess that I'm used to the team creating records that can nearly crash out of the league to reaching a European final to gaining promotion with record goals or record games. Last year was so typical - bad start - fantastic run, only to lose the game we needed to win for automatic promotion. I don't think the team can really astound me any more. I just accept what it is; the word Fulhamish should be in the dictionary. I think the team keep me fit as I'm regularly seen shaking my head or shrugging my shoulders or occasionally jumping for joy. Yes, I've wept tears of joy & been perplexed by decisions off the field but these days just seem to accept what it is. Even that story about Mawson getting injured whilst changing his boots didn't really surprise me.

+1

Sums up the Fulham experience. Although depressing right now I would not change it for the world.