News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who has seen Kamara's post on Instagram?

Started by JoelH5, January 18, 2019, 09:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Quote from: alfie on January 19, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on January 19, 2019, 09:15:19 AM
If the previous coaching regime could handle AK then why can't the present one?  AK is a character and has a character, and he is all the better a player for that.   Really do not understand how this has been allowed to be blown out of all proportion, but it will not be the first time FFC have shot themselves in both feet....
It seems to me that there is more to this than we know, as none of us are with players at anytime, we cannot possibly know what goes on, but the impression I am getting that no matter what the issue on anything, all people want to do is blame the club regardless of any firm evidence. For any manager/coach to omit that he will not be part of his plans, means there is an issue between player and colleagues, but as I say let's blame the club anyway.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^^   
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SouthIslandWhite

There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Denver Fulham

Kamara has, by a wide margin, been our best wing player this season.

He's far from a perfect player, but the criticism of him on this board has been very tinged.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Denver Fulham on January 19, 2019, 07:24:16 PM

He's far from a perfect player, but the criticism of him on this board has been very tinged.

He's been bright in spots for sure.

But Sessegnon has been better by far.

Twig

Remind me how many goals does he have vs Schurrle? Don't get me wrong, the latter frustrates me at times but he is more of a goal threat.  Plus Sess has shown some real signs of talent. I'd have to put AK 3rd at best.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 08:25:56 PM

Remind me how many goals does he have vs Schurrle? Don't get me wrong, the latter frustrates me at times but he is more of a goal threat.  Plus Sess has shown some real signs of talent. I'd have to put AK 3rd at best.

Schurrle is a "goal threat" because he shoots 50 times from 25-30 yards and a couple go in. His goals have been important because no one other than Mitro can score, but Kamara has been better in terms of positive impact and threat. I know people love Sess, but he's been completely generic in this league.

the nutflush

Quote from: Plodder on January 19, 2019, 11:39:43 AM
I am surprised that people are impressed by this rambling and incoherent cod philosophical post on Instagram. Not only does it belong in Pseuds' Corner in Private Eye, it also demonstrates that Kamara does not "get it". I was not annoyed with him for "missing the penalty". It was his arrogant and selfish behaviour in refusing to give the ball to Mitrovic. To me, this post illustrates that he does not have a team mentality and if he does not realise that it was behaviour before the penalty (rather than missing it) which spawned the criticism, then he is not the deep thinker he misguidedly imagined this post might make him out to be.

+1.  He should have been shipped out already.  Hate the way he sulks when he gets subbed.  Bottom lip drags across the floor.  Its always all about him.  This incoherent ramble does nothing to aid his cause.  Guys he's not even that good!

Facts Not Fiction

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if that cheating, diving, waste of space of a footballer never plays for us again.

SouthIslandWhite

Petulant man, can't be bothered. Fair winds AK-47.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Carborundum

KJS

I never realised our lovely club had so many racist supporters😞

alfie

Quote from: KJS on January 20, 2019, 07:13:32 AM
I never realised our lovely club had so many racist supporters😞
I don't recall seeing racist comments on here, enlighten us
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nero

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 19, 2019, 11:48:43 PM
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if that cheating, diving, waste of space of a footballer never plays for us again.

Which one, Kamara. Kebano or Cairney and don't think Salah has signed, sorry but most footballers cheat, it coached into them nowadays.

I think it a mistake he the only player we have who seems to have blistering pace, to bring him on at an end of a game could have proved vital to us staying up no he not the best player but he creates chances which us a start.

The more I see of Raneri the more clueless I think he is and doesn't have a clue about a relegation fight

Brawn

I don't think Kamara fully understands that we're not mad at him because he missed the penalty, we're mad at him for arguing with the captain and the penalty taker on the field. ON the field. It made us look so unprofessional. He didn't deserve any of the racism he received after that game, however. And his post, which makes no grammatical sense (since I'm competent in the language, where I can see the French version of the bit I don't understand in English?), seems to say "thank you and goodbye" for me.

Kamara is brute force and is a very industrial player with not a huge amount of technique - the sort you want in the Championship but not necessarily in this division. He's not the worst player to ever play for us (Mark Fotheringham, anyone?), but his serial diving was nothing short of a joke. I can think of several times he has dived, including in two of the play-off games last season. We should be trying to stamp out diving in football, and yes, referees need to play their part with reds not yellows, but players like Kamara and Kebano don't help at all.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Nero on January 20, 2019, 09:01:01 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 19, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

Which one, Kamara. Kebano or Cairney and don't think Salah has signed, sorry but most footballers cheat, it coached into them nowadays.

I think it a mistake he the only player we have who seems to have blistering pace, to bring him on at an end of a game could have proved vital to us staying up no he not the best player but he creates chances which us a start.

The more I see of Raneri the more clueless I think he is and doesn't have a clue about a relegation fight

He may be fast, but he is completely brainless.

We also have Babel now, so no need for Kamara.

nose returns

Quote from: Denver Fulham on January 19, 2019, 09:51:07 PM
Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 08:25:56 PM

Schurrle is a "goal threat" because he shoots 50 times from 25-30 yards and a couple go in. His goals have been important because no one other than Mitro can score, but Kamara has been better in terms of positive impact and threat. I know people love Sess, but he's been completely generic in this league.

i do not like such stats but i read from sucha  site the following
name   goals     assists
schurl     6            0
sess       2            5
ak          3            0

it is a very crude measure and schurl is clear a top talent but not as effective as we would like. sess has been excellent IMO one of the two most consistent players even though he is moved up and down the left and now right side. the goal v huddersfield  showed true quality, the odoi, tc sess mitro link was amazing for the goal, but it does require all four to be playing. and then ak who is a loose cannon, frightens defences because of hos pace and power, but is very eratic and personally i think is best as an impact sub... or should i say was best as an impact sub.