watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Judgement Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 20, 2019, 08:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Happy Sunday morning from frosty Suffolk.
Think this is judgement day today,we have to win against the North London mob or its curtains I believe.
Hoping for a change in luck so for the first time since play off final Mrs Mince n T will be attending with me,I've told her to put on the lucky black n white dress she wore at final,topped over by black coat.
Were setting off shortly for the train to go into London for a stroll and look around and a nice lunch.
Fingers crossed,good time to play them,and were due a lucky break...Coyw 049:gif ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

brightster

Safe trip Mr and Mrs MnT, that's what we have not had all season, that luck has deserted us this year, it's about time we got it back.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 20, 2019, 08:43:40 AM
Think this is judgement day today,we have to win against the North London mob or its curtains I believe.
Hoping for a change in luck so for the first time since play off final Mrs Mince n T will be attending with me,I've told her to put on the lucky black n white dress she wore at final,topped over by black coat.
Were setting off shortly for the train to go into London for a stroll and look around and a nice lunch.
Fingers crossed,good time to play them,and were due a lucky break...Coyw 049:gif ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

Have a good day Mince, take a calculator with you to keep a record of the score!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 20, 2019, 08:43:40 AM

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

nose returns

good morning, judgment day was the last match I think we are onto 'need a miracle' day now.

JoelH5

Agree. I think today is do or die.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Brawn

I think we used up 4 seasons' worth of good luck last year, given the bad luck we've had in 14-15, 15-16, 16-17, and 18-19....

Dodger53

I fear we won't be discussing bad luck come 90 minutes just the same old, lack of ability and fight.

Luka

Last Saturday was judgement day.
We got judged and sentenced just before 5pm.

Riversider

Judgement Day was at Turf Moor was it not ?

bill taylors apprentice

If we lose today the gap will be to much to close.

I'm just about to leave home for today's game, as usual I travel in hope but its a while since I journeyed home in good spirits.

ByTheRiver

Judgement Day has been and gone, I'm afraid.

Let's just try to enjoy the rest of the season (and the fantastic players at some of top clubs in Europe we have still to play), free from the crushing gut punch of hope.

filham

Have a good day Mr& Mrs Mince but do not expect too much at the Cottage. It now has to be a Great Escape Plus, and I really don't think the right players are in place for such a task.

Fernhurst

Have a glorious day you two, I envy you drinking in the sight of that welcomingย  warm brick facade of the Johnny Haynes stand.
Notwithstanding the result enjoy your latest visit to the best ground in Britain.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

alfie

All those who are there have a great day, as very much most of you have accepted relegation just enjoy the day win or lose.
Me I will be watching from hotel in Vegas, having a few beers at 8am will be different.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when their winner went in,as I sat down in my seat with head in hands, Mrsย  M&T said " That's not fair,should they be allowed to score so late,and can we get it disallowed".lol๐Ÿ˜‚