watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This game.....

Started by Skatzoffc, January 20, 2019, 09:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

The cruelty of this game never ceases to amaze me, although today came close, even after all of these years.

But of one thing I am sure.

If we show the same skill and spirit as we did today against the remaining opponents, we will not be relegated.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

nose returns

Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 20, 2019, 09:09:23 PM
The cruelty of this game never ceases to amaze me, although today came close, even after all of these years.

But of one thing I am sure.

If we show the same skill and spirit as we did today against the remaining opponents, we will not be relegated.

Coyw!

i agree it is cruel.
to see those three substitutions cost us the game is very cruel
at no point in the second half did i see us getting anything and when kebano and cisse came on it was a white flag of surrender.
to see ranieri insult the club captain and brilliant passer of the ball for cisse in a an impossible attempt to save a point was a insane as anything I ave ever witnessed on a football field. with spurs pushing up for a winner, TC could have supplie the through balls for our forwards to chae, as it was they got no service and it was pathetic.
it was a cruel joke to get such a 5th rate manager and no defenders.

Whitesideup

I hope you are right, but unfortunately we will depend on the results of others. I fear the gap is too big already. However, once a team starts losing, it can be hard to reverse the trend. This will have to happen to the likes of Burnley, Newcastle or Southampton .. it's a big ask. (I have assumed Cardiff will not secure many more points !!)

And for all our endeavour, it still took an own goal for us to score.