watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wet Spam and Saints Away

Started by West Ewells all White, January 21, 2019, 01:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Ewells all White

On sale to 700+ points, anyone know; how many per ST and when points requirement drops?

RaySmith

On the Official FFC site, under Fixtures.

Berserker

fancy Saints away

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

West Ewells all White

Found it! Really don`t understand the philosophy of, a season ticket holder with 700 points can buy 4 tickets before other ST holders can buy 1, can someone explain ?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on January 21, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
fancy Saints away

It's a toss up between this one or Bournemouth as the south coast jolly. Not sure there will be much at stake by then, hope so. On that basis I guess it will be this one on the big train.

Wingnut

Quote from: Berserker on January 21, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
fancy Saints away

Shame it's a midweek game though.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wingnut

Quote from: West Ewells all White on January 21, 2019, 07:46:21 PM
Found it! Really don`t understand the philosophy of, a season ticket holder with 700 points can buy 4 tickets before other ST holders can buy 1, can someone explain ?

The four ticket allocation is down to the club's concern over us shifting all our tickets, I'd imagine. They did the same for Palace. Would be very interesting to see how many fans bought four tickets for that game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobbo

Quote from: Wingnut on January 21, 2019, 09:36:45 PM
Quote from: West Ewells all White on January 21, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

The four ticket allocation is down to the club's concern over us shifting all our tickets, I'd imagine. They did the same for Palace. Would be very interesting to see how many fans bought four tickets for that game.
i'm a 700+ pointer but totally agree , it seems 4 per st holder unfair..I've never been soton but am doing this one.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

brightster

My wife and I have well over 700 points but have only used 1 each of our allocation, think you will be ok getting tickets, midweek and a Friday night, can't see us selling out our 3000 at each game.

Southcoastffc

Booked mine to go to Southampton - trying to wipe from my mind the memory of my last visit there. in 2013, lost 2 nil, under Martin Jol and that was the most abject performance I have ever seen.  Plenty of talent in the team but absolutely zilch effort and application.  Southampton had a practice match, 20 shots to our ONE.  Walking away after the game I fell into conversation with some Soton fans and they were bemused as to why we simply didn't try.

Stekelenburg, Riether, Richardson, Senderos, Amorebieta, Sidwell, Parker, Bent, Berbatov, Ruiz, Kasami   Hang your heads in shame.

Can't be worse this time can it?    :022:

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.