watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I want to come to the Cottage!

Started by davidebocca, January 21, 2019, 11:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidebocca

Hi guys [emoji846] can you suggest me which are the best Cottage's seats for a real Premier League experience? I've never been in a stadium like yours, I'm a AC Milan fan so I used to go to San Siro a lot of times and now I wan to try something different and I think the Cottage is something special! The typical experience to try once in a lifetime

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Aaron

I'd suggest going for the front of the Hammersmith Stand probably. 

You'd be surprised how much closer to the pitch you'll be than at the San Siro :)

Steeeeeeeeeed

The Riverside before it gets demolished. Very nice looking over the river, and walking along it after the game.

hovewhite

Riverside before it's demolished before it becomes a corporate stand for millionaires.

Milo

Stevenage Road on wooden seats behind a pillar!

Neil D

Quote from: davidebocca on January 21, 2019, 11:36:46 PM
Hi guys [emoji846] can you suggest me which are the best Cottage's seats for a real Premier League experience? I've never been in a stadium like yours, I'm a AC Milan fan so I used to go to San Siro a lot of times and now I wan to try something different and I think the Cottage is something special! The typical experience to try once in a lifetime

In bocca al lupo, Davide.

Jimpav

I was hoping you may have been Gary Cahill when I read the subject line.

Midway up the Hammy end in blocks 3/4  will give you great views of the action and the ground itself.

You will also find the atmosphere a bit more louder/authentic  than down the front, where you will be surrounded by other first time visitors.

You also have access to the river at half time.

If you want to be pitchside, I would sugggest spending a bit more and go front two rows of the Haynes stand, around the half way line. You will be able to see and hear everything happening on that side of the pitch in high definition.

gerrys

L'atmosfera è alla Hammersmith end. Stevenage road e molto particolare, molto vecchio tutto in legno. Conosco San Siro...ci vado per vedere l'Inter 😂Buona Partita.

the nutflush

Wait till next season.  You will be able to sit where you like.

H4usuallysitting

Turn up next season, and you'll be playing

Neil D

Fulham Joe

Back to the Question..........I haven't been in the Hammersmith end for 30 years, definitely the riverside stand for me.

ScalleysDad

Back when I could get people to tag along with me to The Cottage we had a Bayern Munich fan in the group. He almost went into shock as he climbed the steps at the back of the Putney End as he felt he could almost touch the pitch compared to what he was used to. I think he may have fainted when the players came out. Enjoy your day.

filham

Quote from: Milo on January 22, 2019, 07:30:51 AM
Stevenage Road on wooden seats behind a pillar!
Yes, 100 year old wooden seats with cast iron frames and inadequate leg room, just think this was once the place for the wealthy at the Cottage. We love it though, it is full of diehards who have plenty to moan about but keep coming back for more.

Southcoastffc

Come diceva Gerrys, l'Hammersmith End ha l'atmosfera migliore.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

HV71

davidebocca

Thank you very much for all the suggestions[emoji2]and for the funny moments as well (no I'm not Cahill or a defender ahahah [emoji23])

I guess I'll try to find first row seats on the Hammy btw, now I've to choose the match...I was thinking to come on March or April, how long I've to wait to find tickets for the matches on that months? Is the "eticketing" site the best way to purchase tickets?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: HV71 on January 22, 2019, 11:03:55 PM
Can you play right back?

The recruitment department is looking for a Right-Back that can average more than Cyrus Christie's "0.6 crosses per 90 minutes".

gerrys

Quote from: davidebocca on January 22, 2019, 11:17:36 PM
Thank you very much for all the suggestions[emoji2]and for the funny moments as well (no I'm not Cahill or a defender ahahah [emoji23])

I guess I'll try to find first row seats on the Hammy btw, now I've to choose the match...I was thinking to come on March or April, how long I've to wait to find tickets for the matches on that months? Is the "eticketing" site the best way to purchase tickets?

Se ti metti nelle prime file, e piove.....ti bagnerai.  Meglio andare sul sicuro e stare più indietro. Io avevo l'abbonamento in fila BB e si vedeva benissimo.
Per quanto riguarda biglietti. ..prima le vendono a chi ha l'abbonamento e poi ai "membri", solo alla fine sono in vendita al General Public.Conviene scegliere un avversario poco seguito......forse anche per avere più possibilità di vedere una vincita  😊